Southern Idaho Datsun Enthusiasts Info Thread...

sick620

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

naw Iv got a guy from the boise CL who wants to come take a look at it.

he usta have a 620 KC and loved it and wants another one.

ohhh... well maybe this guy will hang out with us after he buys the truck...

in any case, are you coming down to hang in in gang town nampa?

ohhh... well maybe this guy will hang out with us after he buys the truck...

in any case, are you coming down to hang in in gang town nampa?

thats the idea lol

if I can get the truck out to the meet somehow he's down to come hang out and check out the truck at the meet.

how are the fuzz?

Im thinking about driving it but Im sort of boned if I get pulled over so I prob shouldnt.

thats the idea lol

if I can get the truck out to the meet somehow he's down to come hang out and check out the truck at the meet.

how are the fuzz?

Im thinking about driving it but Im sort of boned if I get pulled over so I prob shouldnt.

well if you dont drive like an asshole and if you follow ALL the different speed limits we have, you be good.

but i totally understand the no credentials deal...

lol@farmer

So I would listen to him... I JUST got pulled over for "failure to come to a complete stop". It was BS because I stopped behind and to the right of a guy going left so I could see, AFTER it was clear I went. He didn't give me a ticket... but I suspect he was just profiling the truck.

OH, and I just went to the JY today and got some goodies for the 620 Sadly no good dash plastic :(

Near perfect hood

Near perfect front bumper (with rubber bumpers)

two sets of windshield wiper squirters/jets

good headlight plugs/boots

pull switch (not sure what to yet)

gas tank gasket (fuel sender was bad)

Under dash shelf

Extra ignition unit ('78)

set of black plastic door jam molding strips. They are off a later model but say "Datsun" on them so I snagged them. There was a blue set out there but the passenger one was cracked just a bit so I left it.

So Fing cool having the JY sooo close now.

put some more gas in the truck jason...

monkey, do you need a sender? i have 2 and i know my old one still works...

ive got 2 gastanks too. a 77 and a 79 tank..

I have a sender, and it worked when I tested it out of the tank, and IN the tank before I tightened up that ring, but after it was stuck at 3/4 tank again. I think it is being twisted slightly and binding on something inside it when I tighten the ring. I probably just need to either drop the tank (pain in the ass) or take off the bed (also a pain in the ass).

Too bad you guys weren't doing anything over the 4th. It would've been cool to meet other Ratsuners while I was staying in Nampa. My grandpa gave me his '72 510 when I was visiting in Ontario OR. Just need to get it home now.

Too bad you guys weren't doing anything over the 4th. It would've been cool to meet other Ratsuners while I was staying in Nampa. My grandpa gave me his '72 510 when I was visiting in Ontario OR. Just need to get it home now.

next time your intown tell us we can get together pretty fast

Sorry to do this folks, but I won't be coming this time.

My mom passed this morning. I spent the last 3 hours just staring at my computer screen at work so I went home. Probably going to fly outta here tonight, haven't worked out what's going on yet while my lil bro is dealing with cremation shite.

Sorry to do this folks, but I won't be coming this time.

My mom passed this morning. I spent the last 3 hours just staring at my computer screen at work so I went home. Probably going to fly outta here tonight, haven't worked out what's going on yet while my lil bro is dealing with cremation shite.

hey man sorry for your loss...

take all the time you need for this... family is more important than datsuns dude...

all the best

• 4 weeks later...