How many 510's go for the look of our mascot in the top right.

Topher88

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry about what other people think. It's a bitchen design by a bad ass artist. If you want your 510 to look like that, and you're going to see it through, I say go for it. If it's just a spontaneous notion, however, I'd say think it through before you get half way done and decide it's not what you want.

If you're going to bring that particular 510 to life, do it justice, do it right. ;)

Welcome to Ratsun

Goon looks sick! Ever since I saw Rusty Slamington a wile back I have been quite fascinated with the bomber style paint job. And when I first stumbled across this web site an saw that oh so special 510 in the corner it just clicked and I knew that's what I want without a doubt!

HA you guys cut me up! I finally drew a 610 the other day right? (Though it was a cartoon style! :cool: )

So far the next one in the non cartoon series (Like the header) will be a Z. So many folks want prints of one and a Z is a sexy freakin beast!

But as far as folks doing a real life version of the art- hellz yeah! I am honored!

I think last I heard the streetfighter goon was going to get repainted? If so you'd be the only one to my knowledge. But at least three guys have asked me since I did the art. Skib is the only one to deliver!

Be careful if you use rattle can junk for this project. Take note from Skibs goon, it looked great when he was done. But after a short time the paint started getting chipped showing the original color.

lol ya theres a few things Id do differently for sure, it got rushed to be done in time for Canby.

the bullets inc truck is getting real paint :lol:

I will be doing a streetfighter theme on my 620 in the future :D i love the look and my girlfriend thinks its pretty sweet so she gave me the go ahead lol. The mascot photo inspired me. Then i saw the "Ol Rusty" E30 style and decided im gonna do it!

Oh believe me I WILL deliver lol. It'll have a twist though... A bit boso. Got more updates in my build thread. Played with air craft paint stripper today. Wow that stuff is mind blowing! And no I'm not talking about inhaling it lol threw in the amber lights today and a spare black grill whilst I clean up the good stock one. Fisch you'll be proud... Or disgusted. I'm hoping for proud lol

• 4 months later...