Grant "No Wheel, No Steal".

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sweet...the Canadian one went out Saturday.

I have a couple PM's to anser reguarding these.....but I believe I have @ least 2 left. One is missing the paper work, but everything else is there.

You have money in your paypal

Chris...got it. Will have it out tomorrow.

Are there any left? I'd like one if there is...

I have one left that is missing the install instructions (but I will copy them from another kit of mine) and the alen wrench....but it's not a special size from what I remember.

I have a call into Grant for the ones that are missing keys, then those will be up for sale as well.

Chris...got it. Will have it out tomorrow.

I have one left that is missing the install instructions (but I will copy them from another kit of mine) and the alen wrench....but it's not a special size from what I remember.

I have a call into Grant for the ones that are missing keys, then those will be up for sale as well.

Just sent you paypal!

i'll be going to the storage unit this weekend. I believe all I have left are the ones missing keys. Which I should be getting in a week or so. If you want to buy the ones w/out keys and call grant up on your own....your more then welcome to. Key sets are $5 + s/h (from what I read online).

just one ones w/out keys.....I'm keeping 1 for my 510.. I'll see when grant gets me the keys....I'll bump the thread.

hey man i need 1 so bad i was looking for this for a long time with no luck and now i see them but no more pls sell me 1 get me 1 pls i am desperate

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.