Southern Idaho Datsun's plaque layout

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its not a logo, it needs to be fairly simple its going to get routered into wood....

Yeah ,,, more time you put into it ,,, the better it's gonna look ,,, like the "Sons of Anarchy" table :P ;) ,,, nothing good comes easy :cool:

You can even put a "drain-plug" in Idaho like an oil pan ;)

The S.I.D.E. Datsuns idea actually uses the word, if You will, Datsun twice. I am glad, however, that You guys have decided on a new name, or logo, if You will for Your group. Please keep in mind that the plaque we (S.W.D.P.) run is a 35 year old design. We changed the word "Cal" to "West to incorporate Nevada, Arizona and Southern California. Also to keep a historically retired club as it should be, in the past and not brought back again. You guys are more accurate now to Your location. The plaques that Eric is routering are basically a very old font and setup. I like, personally, Your first design and I REALLY like the outline of the Idaho state boundry! Best of luck on Your decision!!