Performance Parts from Home Depot???

Phlebmaster

Ok....Before you laugh and scoff this, take a good look at it and you will see the potential.

dcfn0093kh2.th.jpg

dcfn0094wy9.th.jpg

dcfn0097bq7.th.jpg

It actually made a big difference in idling and and when the secondary opens up you can feel the boost (well, increase in power). I was looking for a pipe fitting and saw this dryer vent attachment and my mind went wild!!:)

I had to try it out.....it actually works like you would expect a cheap performance intake to work. And it only cost me $6.00....can't go wrong there. I will put a cone filter on the end here soon to finish it up.

I just had to share this crazy thing with everyone. Are there any other ghetto crazy ideas to make this better??

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It actually made a big difference in idling and and when the secondary opens up you can feel the boost (well, increase in power). I was looking for a pipe fitting and saw this dryer vent attachment and my mind went wild!!:)

I had to try it out.....it actually works like you would expect a cheap performance intake to work. And it only cost me $6.00....can't go wrong there. I will put a cone filter on the end here soon to finish it up.

I just had to share this crazy thing with everyone. Are there any other ghetto crazy ideas to make this better??

Good for a cold air intake... beats those extremely overpriced K&N things. Doubt there's significant power increase. Just like a fart can on the exhaust, it's easy to mistake more sound for more performance.

I guess this thing could be called a burp can. :)

Sounds good.....true, probably no significant power increase over a stock intake air cleaner. But It is better than no air cleaner....which is what I was using before. :P

Good for a cold air intake... beats those extremely overpriced K&N things. Doubt there's significant power increase. Just like a fart can on the exhaust, it's easy to mistake more sound for more performance.

Ok, Ok....All this sucking, farting, burping, and louder stuff is making me want to take pepto. Now everyone knows what my truck sounds like.:D

I am glad all you guys have a great sense of humor!!:lol: Ha Ha!

Your right Hainz....perception is what counts.

I will check Lowes next time....:eek: