any Ratsuners do paint around PDX?

Skib

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If the 620 is rattle canned right now, you will need to get a good base of primer. Automotive paints (2k) dislike rattle cans and will have reactions.

naw the black is an automotive primer and the green is automotive paint without clear coat on it

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

not yet its alot to get everything just so i can get a license to tattoo but have had professionals complement my work just dont have the money an time to do it all

gotta clear your offer then.

cant be offering illegal work for trade on the forum.

(and yes Im up on OR laws and their penalties)

lulz btw, dont ever tattoo a minor, you have to register as a sex offender if you do :lol:

its classed as unlawful penetration of a minor.

So tell me your plans for color and shit for your truck man, you know I don't paint for wortha' fuck,wouldn't even wanna' touch your truck for fear of ruining it, just want to know what your making your kc into now :) When I had my 620 kc, you could fix your hair in the reflection of the wine red paint my dad (a carpenter... like Jesus) did.

So tell me your plans for color and shit for your truck man, you know I don't paint for wortha' fuck,wouldn't even wanna' touch your truck for fear of ruining it, just want to know what your making your kc into now :) When I had my 620 kc, you could fix your hair in the reflection of the wine red paint my dad (a carpenter... like Jesus) did.

I think he sold it ,,, :)

Awwwwww diss....... Well, I hope to another ratsuner. Then we can get a nice thread 'bout a ka swap, sealing the cab, filling the body panels with foam, front wheel drop rudders and spinning a propeller so you can fish out of it, ratsun party boat, something like that. Perfect for the clackamus in a hot summer. boating, scraping bottom, driving over to deeper water, boating again. Plus funny factor of "man, that's a small truck" and answered "wtf you talking 'bout man, it's a boat" :) ollz, I think I've officially been trolling the forum too long, i'm getting exciting new thread hungry.

gotta clear your offer then.

cant be offering illegal work for trade on the forum.

(and yes Im up on OR laws and their penalties)

lulz btw, dont ever tattoo a minor, you have to register as a sex offender if you do :lol:

its classed as unlawful penetration of a minor.

i know i am well aware of minors an understand about the post