FREE DAN!!!!!!!!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Valve cover does look like a Z22 but never seen the intake bent down so low before.

IMG_20101221_122133.jpg

Could it be a Z20 from a HL510? All I have ever seen are truck Z22s. The only Z20 I've seen were EFI. I wonder if the car Z20 has a lower intake to lower the carb to clear the hood????

Carb Z22s only came on trucks and all the ones I've seen were not like this. As I said could this be from a Z20 car like the HL510? '80-'81 HL510???

You know, I used to have a '71 and it stuck in 4th one day. Never even thought to take the cover off an fuck with it. Course this was over 30 years ago.

I learned that trick on Ratsun. Its on here somewhere as to why the tranny does that and a solution to it. My solution was a nother tranny :lol:

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Dime "onds" and rust

Ill be damned if I do not own a a dime"ond" :P :lol:

Fuck relived 25 years in a couple hours ,,sweet!!!!

Bring on the new year,outta this place called the "ditch"

soooooooon its coming......

Thanks the Datto gods... :cool:

I learned that trick on Ratsun. Its on here somewhere as to why the tranny does that and a solution to it. My solution was a nother tranny :lol:

So was mine. Took 3 weeks to find one while drunk one night. $20 I had $15 the guy gave it to me. Went back a couple weeks later and drank a few beers with him. I remember his wife didn't have any toe nails. wierd