FREE DAN!!!!!!!!

wow...

where is everyone?

so i gotta relocate my coil to the firewall or something...

every time it rains, my plug wire from the coil to the dizzy gets wet and make the truck run like poop.

i gotta get a new set of plug wires too...

WHERE IS EVERYONE?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah thats what i was thinkin too..

i was fucking with it in the parking lot after work tonight and i did see the coil wire was archin over to part of the harness that it was runnin by, and at the cap where the wire was close to another one..

i say its about time for a new set of wires...

shit... i dont even remember how old these are.. ollz

neil when we doing leafs!?

shit guy... what are you doing on saturday knight? lol

ill see if i might be able to get off early, i doubt it so dont count on it, but if i can well throw down on the bitch..

well throw down if you down on saturday... get everyone over...

so i got pulled over today on my way to class. the reason why the fucker pulled me over where one my lights weren't on at 9:50am and it was a little foggy, two didnt have me seat belt on but if anyone saw it they would use it either, and three my truck is to low WTF i have seen many trucks and cars lower then mine shit farmerjoes truck makes mine look like a 4x4. the cops said it that my shock mounts are lower then my wheels so i either have to put 2 inch blocks in or get bigger wheels. i am thinking the reason why he pulled me over was because the truck looks like a pile and it looked like a punk kid was driving it. i bet he was thinking that i had no insurance or a license or something fucking staters. the fucker also said if he see me driving it without changing it he will pull me over and give me a ticket. Out of all of that i got a $10 seat belt ticket. :angry:

Ya we got some friends that are from Denmark and they say Dunkel means dark in Danish or German or somethin euro. Kinda funny seein how pale I am :lol: I'm assuming Skibby changed it for me :lol:

Ohhhh I'm assuming between last night and tonight :lol:

Negative! Did it a couple of days ago.

lights work fine that was a typo there were off, truck is all white, and the seat belt will be fixed when i go to a junk yard. What pissed me off was him getting on me about my truck being lowered and making a big deal that the rear lower shock mounts sit maybe an inch below the wheels.