wtb 14" rims/tires

izzo

Looking for somewhat local sales only please, in/around longview to portland/vancouver maybe a bit further.

Need 14" rims/tires for 510, stock, not stock, dont care just need 14" with some tires. I think i found a set of rims, so let me know whether its rims & tires or just tires.

Needing them asap.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kevin, i saw those they aren't bad. Would look good on the dime but a bit more than i can really spend right now.

Think if found a set, but he wants 200 for them and a couple lugs are missing, 3 tires are at 50%, one is at 25%. Still more than i can really spend at 200.

DSC00076.jpg

ha, i can't make it down there anytime soon man, next day off is next week.

I still need to find tires for them also, cheapest quote i got so far was 420 out the door (:rofl:)

I'm looking around on CL right now too. mount/dismount is retarded expensive, and so far its going to be way over what i can afford.

meh, ill keep looking till i find something, if anything else it'll have to wait till tax returns! Car might be parked here till then anyways so i can tinker on it before putting it on the road.

Kevin, i saw those they aren't bad. Would look good on the dime but a bit more than i can really spend right now.

Think if found a set, but he wants 200 for them and a couple lugs are missing, 3 tires are at 50%, one is at 25%. Still more than i can really spend at 200.

DSC00076.jpg

hey man i you are still looking, i've got a et of wheels simuler( american racing is the brand) to those with damn near new tires, 195/70? 14", i'm n a brrowed computer so can't pot pictures but could send via phone. $150

Tdaaj has a killer deal, rims have a tiny bit of curb rash, and sat for a minute but for the price it cant be beat, he stuck a quarter in the tread upside down and the tread went to his nose. These were on an 82 Z, so i know the lugs are right. Acorn style.

These have just over 3" of backspacing, so should be good fit for the dime, anyone know for sure? 14 x 7 rims. Can anyone verify these are acorn, they almost look like the lugs that were on my turbines, which are expensive lol

1221102030.jpg

lol thanks, that does me no good right now tho. I dont know the stud information, and i can't tell what lugs it would use from the picture, was hoping someone could enlighten me, tdaaj said they are acorn so im going with that, just looked like they might be a different kind.

Guess ill find out in a week or so

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.