Disc brakes conversion kits?

Benkrwn

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

disc brakes on a 620. what a great idea. i bet there would be a great market for a kit so you could put discs on a truck.i am suprised that none of the many datsun guys on this forum not one of them has posted a thread on doing discs.if there was only a way to be able to ohh i don't know search or sort out all the posts on this forum to find that info. somebody should invent that. that would be cool. has anybody seen my watch.

disc brakes on a 620. what a great idea. i bet there would be a great market for a kit so you could put discs on a truck.i am suprised that none of the many datsun guys on this forum not one of them has posted a thread on doing discs.if there was only a way to be able to ohh i don't know search or sort out all the posts on this forum to find that info. somebody should invent that. that would be cool. has anybody seen my watch.

x2

Even though it is a 'sticky' at the top of the Brakes section, people will still ask the question in that area of the forum. We can only do so much. Just point them to the sticky and enough with the insults. Hopefully we get some new users that stick around and use the forum.

• Like 2

I love sarcasm... :poke:

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks you guys!!! You're the best!!! Somehow I still get an answer...

hey disc brakes i make aluminum brackets to use pathfinder calipers or 300zx calipers in the front and toyota rotors with camaro calipers in the back i will show you the steps and same half the cost