wondering if i should get this

izzo

well i heard shit tons of random info about this dime, finally found it and checked it out.

no motor/trans, dunno if it has a driveline. didnt get a good look under hood. It'd be a project to get it on the road and daily driver.

Guy wants 1500 for it, comes with a 300zx car complete for swap. I checked out the 300zx, its fucking clapped out! Couldn't use it as a daily i dont think till i got this dime rolling

what you guys think? I dont think i should pay that much $ for what i'd have to do, plus not wanting the 300zx

IMG_20101214_155507.jpg

IMG_20101214_155458.jpg

IMG_20101214_155446.jpg

2010-12-14-160034.jpg

2010-12-14-160002.jpg

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I kinda dig the dual exhaust.

Said there was suspension work done on it but i dont know what yet i couldn't get inside of it, driver door has no handle, hood was latched shut

Would need motor/trans, dash put in, and a bit of assembly, plus title/tabs etc. When he priced me, he didn't know what had been done or really any info, he just got that as a payment for work he did to the guys mustang

Guest kamakazi620

I'd pass on this mang too much $$$$$ i know where a 510 2dr with bubble flares is that HAS a motor and tranny is MORE complete and you could probably pick it up for WAY cheeper it does have core support rust

Guest kamakazi620

Got info/pics on this ?

Yeah its right outside of Mollala pics are in my head,you can call wagon Dave 503 3170647 ask about the red bubble fender from mollala its a little crusty but after you posted that car ^^^^^^^ i guess you Want a project

1 k for 2 none running cars is risky, why can't you look into the car in more detail, if the z car is all fucked up then what is swappable? Don't be to eager for a 510 and pay more than your willing, their is a running 510 on Seattle craigslist for 2k, buy what you want to build, not what you will settle for like I did.

Yeah its right outside of Mollala pics are in my head,you can call wagon Dave 503 3170647 ask about the red bubble fender from mollala its a little crusty but after you posted that car ^^^^^^^ i guess you Want a project

Really need something i can drive in the mean time, this was just an option, and about 10 minutes from my house

i would think twice on this

Am triple thinking it now

Do you really want 2 project cars?

300zx wouldn't be a project car, its for motor/trans only which i dont want. Dime looks ok, but needs put back together. Paints chipped in some spots etc.

dude get a truck

^^^^ what he said,Dave will take $2000 cash for this

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/26955-521-for-sale/

it is NICE!!!!

Has to be ext cab cuz i have kids to haul around, already have a truck. thanks tho :D

In my opinion, the seller is trying to dump the z car off because he knows the dime has value.

You can get a six cylinder l motor and tranny pretty cheap,

Negotiate for the dime and leave the poor old z car alone

Was thinking that too, hard call. Decent 2 door, but to much work for me i think....

Is that the one you were telling me about? It don't sound like too bad of a deal if the body is really as clean as it looks. A person could easily spend $1500 on bodywork. Does it have any motor in it now? If you need a DD now, probably not the right car. I think Dylan was looking for a car for him and his dad to fix up?