My 620 the hero

Tonight when I came home I noticed a group of people trying to push a 2 wheel drive Suburban up my street, which isn't to big a hill for the most part, but adding some compact ice and snow its a different story. They were down at the end, which is a cul-de-sac and also the steepest part of the hill. There idea was to use cardboard under the tires, which was working a little bit :) I told one of them, he seemed to be the dude in charge, if he found a rope I would pull them up the hill with my 620. One of them had some cheap straps in there car, after 15 minutes waiting for him to hook up the straps my little truck towed the Suburban like no buddies business! Everyone including me was amazed that my truck did it so effortlessly :)

• Like 1
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonight when I came home I noticed a group of people trying to push a 2 wheel drive Suburban up my street, which isn't to big a hill for the most part, but adding some compact ice and snow its a different story. They were down at the end, which is a cul-de-sac and also the steepest part of the hill. There idea was to use cardboard under the tires, which was working a little bit :) I told one of them, he seemed to be the dude in charge, if he found a rope I would pull them up the hill with my 620. One of them had some cheap straps in there car, after 15 minutes waiting for him to hook up the straps my little truck towed the Suburban like no buddies business! Everyone including me was amazed that my truck did it so effortlessly :)

Were they stealing it?