Parts for ID and also for Sale, 210, 310, 620, 720, some 510, 810, 710 ?

Okay gang, this is mostly an all-purpose, "ID this stuff and make me an offer before it goes to eBay" thread for all the junque that I need to eliminate from my late uncle's estate. Background can be found here http://community.rat...less-need-help/

All of this is in West Palm Beach Florida. The grilles, asking price will be between 20 and 50 dollars, with maybe one or two exceptions. A couple of these guys (the better condition ones) are almost certainly going on eBay unless I get a great offer here, but any of these would be good for using on a daily driver, or to keep as a spare.

For today, these are the guys I need specific ID on:

Chromiea01.jpg

and another like it

chromieb01.jpg

The top two in this are 310 but I am not sure if I know the year or not, and there is one that seems to be pickup truck but I do not know what year, possibly late late 720??

310and720.jpg

This one I think is an early 620 or possibly 520/1? This one is in pretty good shape, and will almost certainly be eBayed. I've cleaned it up since this photo.

ResizeofIMG_0707.jpg

..And the last thing I really need help with IDing is this collection of cowls:

haveacowl.jpg

Here are two mid 70s 620 grilles (72-mid 77 I think the tag said?):

mid620A01.jpg

mid620A02.jpg

and

mid620B01.jpg

And one late 70's (77-78 IIRC) 620 grille:

late62001.jpg

The worst damage any of them have is detailed, except for one with a small crack at the top that IS visible in the center of the wide angle view.

EDIT I removed several photos from this initial post in the interestes of keeping the thread readable; ALL photos are viewable on my photobucket and will not be deleted. END EDIT

I have two early 720 grilles:

720A.jpg

and

720B.jpg

..and a whole stack of 210 grilles, one seems NIB but has some warehouse damage, that one will almost certainly be eBayed but the others are very nice as well.

210byfour.jpg

Also, a 200SX grille

200sx.jpg

two early 720 hoods (i think) that have never been used, each has a mild bend at one corner:

early720hoods.jpg

Make an offer, I'd take ten bucks plus shipping to tell you the truth, these things are big and in the way, and it is hard to sell body parts on eBay sometimes.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

..and a whole stack of 210 grilles, one seems NIB but has some warehouse damage, that one will almost certainly be eBayed but the others are very nice as well.

210byfour.jpg

Man I wish you were closer(and I had a job) I want all those grilles! :(

Man I wish you were closer(and I had a job) I want all those grilles! :(

Shipping one of these grilles to California looks to be around $20, unless I learn otherwise upon actually taking one to the post office. They don't weigh much... I only got weights and measures on the truck grilles because I was going to get them up on eBay pretty quickly, but none that I weighed came in much more than five pounds...

Also, I have a lever that was in a box of 510 stuff:

early510.jpg

and a bumper from something:

unknownbumpage.jpg

Many of the grilles I have can be outfitted with lights from my collection as well; the tail lights and side markers I have are going to drive you guys crazy, and probably drive me crazy, too. Look at the 310 tail lights I am about to throw out in my "last chance thread" for an example; those things are GREAT but I have to get this stuff gone and can't afford to just wait to find a seller. There is too much of it for me to be able to do what I want to do with MY stuff.

Guest kamakazi620

Okay gang, this is mostly an all-purpose, "ID this stuff and make me an offer before it goes to eBay" thread for all the junque that I need to eliminate from my late uncle's estate. Background can be found here http://community.rat...less-need-help/

All of this is in West Palm Beach Florida. The grilles, asking price will be between 20 and 50 dollars, with maybe one or two exceptions. A couple of these guys (the better condition ones) are almost certainly going on eBay unless I get a great offer here, but any of these would be good for using on a daily driver, or to keep as a spare.

For today, these are the guys I need specific ID on:

Chromiea01.jpg

chromiea02.jpg

and another like it

chromieb01.jpg

chromieb02.jpg

810 Grilles

The top two in this are 310 but I am not sure if I know the year or not, and there is one that seems to be pickup truck but I do not know what year, possibly late late 720??

310and720.jpg

This one I think is an early 620 or possibly 520/1? This one is in pretty good shape, and will almost certainly be eBayed. I've cleaned it up since this photo.

ResizeofIMG_0707.jpg

710 grille

..And the last thing I really need help with IDing is this collection of cowls:

haveacowl.jpg

2 in the middle are 510 last 2 are 620

Here are two mid 70s 620 grilles (72-mid 77 I think the tag said?):

mid620A01.jpg

mid620A02.jpg

and

mid620B01.jpg

And one late 70's (77-78 IIRC) 620 grille:

late62001.jpg

late62002.jpg

Late62003.jpg

The worst damage any of them have is detailed, except for one with a small crack at the top that IS visible in the center of the wide angle view.

I have two early 720 grilles:

720A.jpg

and

720B.jpg

210byfour.jpg

Also, a 200SX grille

200sx.jpg

two early 720 hoods (i think) that have never been used, each has a mild bend at one corner:

early720hoods.jpg

Make an offer, I'd take ten bucks plus shipping to tell you the truth, these things are big and in the way, and it is hard to sell body parts on eBay sometimes.

Okay, a 710 grille, that makes more sense.... and is kinda a super bummer. The 810 was my guess as well, thank you.

Were you saying that the bottom two cowl pieces in the photo, even though they are different, are both 620 cowls?

Thanks a Bunch! Anyone who IDs something gets a fair first swipe at a lowball offer, nobody is going to offend me, I know you guys are cheap. We all are.

ResizeofIMG_0707.jpg

310 grills up to July '80 Top

'79 HL510 (A-10) Bottom

310and720.jpg

'80- no later than Oct '82 720

720A.jpg

Not '80- Nov'82 720 hood... Dec '82 and on maybe. Early hoods had holes on each side for vents.

early720hoods.jpg

The very earliest 810 sedan and wagon grill. not in use after July '78

Chromiea01.jpg

310 grills up to July '80 Top

'79 HL510 (A-10) Bottom

'80- no later than Oct '82 720

Not '80- Nov'82 720 hood... Dec '82 and on maybe. Early hoods had holes on each side for vents.

The very earliest 810 sedan and wagon grill. not in use after July '78

Thanks Mike!

Ive got a pair and one oddball on pedal boxes here; not sure that we don't want to keep one Z-car box but I'm not certain which any of them are for.

ResizeofIMG_0652.jpg

ResizeofIMG_0653.jpg

Also, some bumper over-riders. The one on top is for a Z, I know, but the others mystify me. You can also see a 510 trunklid in the background that could be had for a song, with the support beam that the latch mounts into.

ResizeofIMG_0651.jpg

I have huge boxes of parts that are all little oddballs, I just might start taking example pics of each box as it is strewn out on the ground. Eventually these pictures will probably be migrated out of this thread and into one great-granddaddy parts picture thread, if I am ambitious enough.

Hey, I learned how to post thumbnails from my photobucket!:rolleyes:

AC or Heater box, unknown vehicle:

th_ResizeofIMG_0764.jpg

th_ResizeofIMG_0765.jpg

Wiper motors from one vehicle, I have 4-5 of these, probably S30?

th_ResizeofIMG_0747.jpg

And two different wiper motors:

th_ResizeofIMG_0750.jpg

Washer reservoirs, some with pumps, some radiator overflows:

ResizeofIMG_0756.jpg

I have at least another box full of plastic ones like this, plus this puppy I stumbled across tonight:

ResizeofIMG_0759.jpg

There are more pictures if you want to see some random shots of "whats in that box O junk" like this one, a picture of a box of seatbelts. Hopefully I will be able to go through these and at least get pictures of these boxes spread out for you guys to browse.

th_ResizeofIMG_0746.jpg

This is a shot of two boxes that we have thus far filled with any and all lights, tail lights, trim ring, side markers, et cetera we have found. Until I have finished filling these boxes I am trying to avoid diving into them because I want to match everything up as best as I can.

th_ResizeofIMG_0755.jpg

Interior windshield cowl trim, two piece:

th_ResizeofIMG_0751.jpg

Now, some large pictures of stuff I need to get solid ID on (for one reason or another)

Steering wheel, have three of these but only on in real good shape, this is a crummy wheel with a good horn button:

ResizeofIMG_0767.jpg

Hazard switches, and a fan switch, what vehicles are these from? I think the fan switch may be 240Z, but if the plainer looking hazard switch is 240Z it is an early (1970) car.

Resizeofhazardsandfanswitch.jpg

Headlight Trim:

ResizeofIMG_0749.jpg

1 I think is 810?

2 I think may be 510 or 520/1? but I do not know

3 is the single square one

4 is the large round one

5 is obviously the lower square one

6 is the two smaller round ones

The wagon tail surround and the trim ring for the 620 grille have homes (tail light and grille)

As always, everyone thanks for the help and make any offers you want, or just keep your eyes on eBay. I am putting most stuff up at like $1-$5 opening bids if it gets to that, and letting the bid go where it will.

before you off yourself ~ jk

I didn't see any dashes but do you happen to have a 68 510 dash, if you do, I could post a pic of one so you know what it looks likea. LMK

any horn buttons also.

Those are the ones that are only on half the car, right? I know that we had one or two, I think they may have all been sold at this point but I will check.

I'm not needing the metal section but the dash pad. Here's a pic just incase you see one in there.

68510dash.jpg

the 68 has the dip on the center top of the dash pad, heater control levers work horizontal and ignition key switch is on the left side of the steering column. LMK if you have one...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.