Front end swaps

I have seen a b210 hatch with a z front end on it and a 240sx with a 610 front on it think it would be possible to swap a 620 front end onto a b210? I managed to fit the grill into the space where the b210 one was and it looked pretty good think it's possible? Just daydreaming at work. Like the 620 but not a truck fan

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah? Yeah?! Now whose waiting?!!! Lol so what do you think? 620 b210 would make the front look way meaner twin lamps and good looking bumpers plus how often do you see 620's going for dirt cheap? An what ever happened to that b210 you pm'd me about Dave? Let's start something or at the least measurments ha. Would be a cool ratsun

This may require one of them facebook accounts to view but here's my dato and there are several others in that gallery too

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=114142468649070&set=a.114141801982470.16829.100001599532204 does I work for an of you? If you know of a way to link the picture strait on that would be a big help thanks :) I read the how too btw but can't photobucket from my iPod that I know of

Yeah the b210 is pretty ugly (if that isn't a condritictory sentence ha) ok gotta do the actual work aspect of my job fail.

Ya haven`t seen the orange "charliebucket" b210?? cause that car looks pretty BAD ASS!!..and yes I did mean to yell it`s that cool.tongue.gif