Fisch on radio today

fisch

Hey ratsun folks. I will be live with Ms Mindy on Kids Space LIVE on Sirius XM radio this afternoon at 4PM! So if you have your dial tuned to those thingies floating in outer-space, check us out! I will bring my guitar, talk JUMP, talk Cheerios, take calls and just have a rocking time!

(That is Eastern Time)

I don't actually know anyone with Sirius, so if you are out there and do, dial in so you can hear what a fool I make of myself and report back!

(Even better, record it so I can hear it!)

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I am walking into the SIRIUSxm office in NYC and guess who is walking out? Bobabui from STERN! No pic or anything, just a mutual nod!

Had a great interview with Miss Mindy. Gotta say it felt pretty cool to be in that building in the middle of NYC talking about my kidsbook JUMP!

Here is a link to the interview!

http://www.fischart.com/assets/Video/XMYKID%20INT%20SCOTT%20FISCHER%2011.10.10_472680.mp4

"embrace the imagination" - thats a great quote right there :lol:

thanks for posting that Scott :D super cool

is disney letting you talk about Tron yet? theres huge Tron cutouts at the theater and Im still wanting to know what part you worked on :lol:

Not quite that sexy Skib! The movie was way into production when I came along, so though the movie studio had to approve my stuff, I was designing more for the Tron Evolution videogame, which as I understand it is the story line between the first movie and the newest movie.

So you won't actually see anything I did in the real movie. Still fun to be involved!!

So I played that song for my Nephew David, and he LOVES it! Were looking for the cereals/cereal thats gots it in it!

So theres shit out in stores? Would like to get him a couple of your books... everyone wins ;)

101_0117.jpg

And the cat(we call her fat) stayed in the room, so thats good :P

So I gathered the boys around the computer and made them listen. They were not listening to me very well. Anyway, after the song started Robert said said "that's the book we have" Then Michael wanted to read it for bedtime again. I'm gonna look for at least 3 so they can have thier own. I keep the signed one out of reach alongside the really old stuff like a 50's Rudolph pop-up.

Thanks guys! Pumpkn, yup the cheerios are out in stores now, but it depends on whether your stores have sold out of the older boxes to stock the new ones with the books. I hear walmart is a good place to look.

But I have family in CT and none of them have found it yet, but others found it 3 weeks ago. Go figure!

Course you can get the real book anytime on amazon, but it is fun to track down a box!

I had heard you could buy all the Cheerios books at once from General Mills, for a very small price. But looking at the box, I don't see how.