WTD : BATTERY + Cold Start

74 Datsun 610 RHD SSS Parts Needed ASAP!!!!!!!!!!

1.fuel injected L18 COLD START VALVE on the FI system is a mechanical air bleed system and is not functioning. Anyone know were I can find one?

IMG_1738-1.jpg

2. Anyone know were I can get this same battery??

email with info raiderdawglb@gmail.com

THANKS!!

IMG_1735.jpg

IMG_1736.jpg

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

battery should be available through chevrolet. that is if you just want the ac declo. the part number may have changed. go to a battery store and have them cross the number. also you could get a battery the same size with more output. this would also be a good question for someone at a battery store.

OK Fellas got me a battery.

Any one know were to get or know the part number or any information regarding part????????

"fuel injected L18 COLD START VALVE on the FI system is a mechanical air bleed system and is not functioning"

Thanks in advance!!

This is a JDM motor so there isn't likely any here even in a Nissan dealer.

Later Z20E motors in the S110 had the equivalent. It was called an Air Regulator. It's job was to by pass the throttle valve to control the quantity of air required for increasing the idle speed when starting the motor with an under hood temperature below 80 C or 176F.

Inside is a bi-metallic coil that is heated electrically when the ignition is on. As it warms, it closes the air bleed. It stays closed until the motor stops or the under hood temp drops below 80C.

If I remember it has a wire to the ignition on one side and the other to the ECU and two hoses, one to before the throttle valve and one behind. Sound like yours? Or is yours heated by water?

Judging by the fact that he has a RHD 610 and the battery is covered in Asian characters, I doubt he's in North America.

But, I doubt ANYONE has that cold-start valve. Only place that might have it is a dealer in the market that car/engine came from. But probably NLA for a decade plus. Time to improvise.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.