My motorsickle..

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahahaha nice Skib.. funny

Well it looks like I have some time to give you guys a little story.

So in March '09 I was given this motorcycle. And it looked just like this...

Bike4.jpg

Bike3.jpg

Bike2.jpg

Bike1.jpg

I knew I had always wanted a motorcycle, just didn't know which one or what the hell it would look like. I am really into vintage motorcycles so I started researching them, looking at pictures, and then found the most beautiful motorcycle ever. Burt Munro's 1920 Indian Scout. Look it up... it is amazing.

I just started messing with everything and slowly started learning mechanics, how things worked, etc. I first decided to change the clutch/shift setup. I switch it to a foot clutch a.k.a suicide clutch and hand shift/jockey shift. Then from there I worked on aesthetics. I found the tank on a motorcycle forum, the tractor headlight at a swap meet, etc etc etc. I did some engine work: I replaced the head because my exhaust had broken off from a sheared mounting bolt. And all the time I was posting on this chopper forum called The Chopper Underground... I was found on there by an editor in The Horse. He asked me if I wanted a spread in an issue and I said HELL YES PLEASE! So, the rat and I are in the 100th issue of The Horse. And that was back in July... I haven't done much with it since then because I have been traveling around working on self-contained air hammers. Doing the mechanic thing. But I now have a steady mechanic job working at a 4x4 shop doing general mechanic work and custom builds. Both of the motorcycles I own are up there so I will definitely get some work done to it soon. Get it running strong and legal. hahahaha... yes, every time I have driven it around it has been illegal.. whoops. too bad... the cops always let me go, they don't even mind me. it is great! hahahahah

:)

Guest kamakazi620

Mine are actually bad ass safety glasses. Not prescription! hahaha

Don't need to be prescription for the "rapist" look,the "bad boy" look is for pussies.BTW Great Job on the bike,for the "haters" on my joke (neg rep for the video) send me your P.O. box so i can mail you some money to BUY a sence of humor!! :P

• Like 2

Frickin sweet! That thing is so rat-tastic.

hahaha I still have the whole exhaust from my old cafe rat and the side of the pipe has "RAT-TASTIC" welded on it :lol:

Ill have to dig it out and take it pic :P its even made from old datto exhaust

Guest kamakazi620

If I could to cut 2 cylinders off and make it work right I would! :lol: THAT would be badass!

if they can put a chev V8 on a motor bike and make it work YOU can keep 4 cyl on L series and make it work!!

So I started researching them, looking at pictures, and then found the most beautiful motorcycle ever. Burt Munro's 1920 Indian Scout. Look it up... it is amazing.

Just looking at the pictures I thought it looked like a cross of Burt monro's indian and something from a Mad Max movie. Kick ass! Did you see the movie "The Fastest Indian"? (I own that move, he's on my hero's list) I think a bike like yours would be so kick ass with a turbo on it, just to add even more mechanical sounds as it cruises. I worked on my bike over the weekend, motorcycles rock! To bad I wasn't so crazy so I could have a real bike.

Guest kamakazi620

Except I like the sound of a 2 cylinder engine. Also, have you seen that v8 THING. Its hideous, and weighs more than my datsun. laugh.gif

If this is UGLY your a DORK!!!!!!!!!!

ebayejpotter1.jpg

ebayejpotter21.jpg

PURE SEX on 2 wheels YO!!!!