Bought a 1979 Datsun Heavy Duty the other day...

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he??....

pretty sure I am a lady...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

so what makes it a heavy duty besides the stickers.

the suspension looks the same as my 78.

Good question. I was thinking stiffer torsion bars, bigger ball joints, bigger rad, bigger heater... can't find much by part number.

Not quite sure yet what makes it heavy duty. I am going to the shop in a bit so maybe I can find out. I'll take more pictures.

As for the motorcycle... well, I should probably just start a whole other thread for my other baby. It is up at the shop too, so more work to be done. tongue.gif

• Like 1
Guest kamakazi620

How in the hell does she get a "custom title" after 20 something posts???? and notice the "Neg rep" on ANY JOKES???? you may be cute and mech savay but me no likey "Non Humor" types. :unsure: :rolleyes: <_< <_<

• Like 1
Guest kamakazi620

:lol: jealous much?

Not really,just want to know who she is blowin' for "Royal" treatment,or better yet are the Mods/Adminastrators really livin' in the basement playin' D&D and when a "Cute" girl can fix up a bike they kiss her ass?..............I guess so

• Like 1
Guest kamakazi620
2eDeYe' date='24 October 2010 - 06:10 PM' timestamp='1287969038' post='371569']

What you don't like your custom user title? :fu:

UHhhhh i LOVE it actually!! 'cept i EARNED mine!!!! :lol: :P

And BTW girls shouldn' try to look like me!!! :lol: :lol:

UHhhhh i LOVE it actually!! 'cept i EARNED mine!!!! :lol: :P

And BTW girls shouldn' try to look like me!!! :lol: :lol:

Seems more like shes livin it, and YOUR tryin. Shes building bikes and dattos, and your trading your datto for a HONDA. dry.gif

So what if she had to go downtown to get a custom title. She still earned it then didn't she! ;)

• Like 1
Guest kamakazi620

Seems more like shes livin it, and YOUR tryin. Shes building bikes and dattos, and your trading your datto for a HONDA. dry.gif

So what if she had to go downtown to get a custom title. She still earned it then didn't she! ;)

Guess YOU don't Pay attention YO!! i sold the l20 outta the goon and Phil and i are gonna KA the goon YO!!! and wheres her BUILT building dattos???? looks like she just bought one,I grew up in Dattos YO!!!! the BJ thing WAS A JOKE!!! har har take a lession in SARCASIM :lol: :lol:

• Like 3
Guest kamakazi620

Oh yea.. it runs. For real.

Needs a clutch.. and rear brakes. Who knows what else... I am going up there to start taking things apart. whooooo

Welcome to RATSUN!!!!!!! looks like a Great project.

• Like 1
Guest kamakazi620

Take a lesson yourself. YO! I didn't really think think she gave anyone a BJ. BTW, nice to meet you POT, :P I'm kettle.

Oh and afaik, this is her 2nd datto.

If ya wanna bicker noob please keep it to PM's THANKS!!!!!

this is YOU

• Like 1

Not really,just want to know who she is blowin' for "Royal" treatment,or better yet are the Mods/Adminastrators really livin' in the basement playin' D&D and when a "Cute" girl can fix up a bike they kiss her ass?..............I guess so

This is uncalled for. Once again you have proven that your style of 'humor' doesn't always come across as such on the forum. You got the "Royal" treatment by being allowed back her by an understanding moderator and staff after the membership showed up with torches and a length of rope. You got a second chance to get it right. Why don't you p/m a complaint to management? Do not fuck it up!!!

Guest kamakazi620

This is uncalled for. Once again you have proven that your style of 'humor' doesn't always come across as such on the forum. You got the "Royal" treatment by being allowed back her by an understanding moderator and staff after the membership showed up with torches and a length of rope. You got a second chance to get it right. Why don't you p/m a complaint to management? Do not fuck it up!!!

My bad Mike,I guess i should have drank today(i'm sober)yeah I should have gone threw the right channels,but my "no snitch policy" kicked in and i put my foot in my mouth feel free to delete my "non thread related" BS thanks...kama :(

• Like 1

Dude we met at Canby and you are a crazy motherfucker. I get it. Others that can't appreciate you may not, and appearance is everything on the forum so drink the fuck up. Maybe we should send you a sticker for your 'puter that says: "You must blow between .07 and .11 to post here"

It's for your own good. Bet mom said that a lot to ya. :lol:

• Like 1