WENT TO THE JUNKYARD!! and found..

80datson

First off i have some questions i went to the junk yard in serch for a 210 datsun so i can take the pedal assembly off which i found and did!!! success!!! i got so luckyy i was the first too it. i also got the hard clutch line and when it came to the slave cylnder i seen that the soft line that connects to was rusted and as i was taking it off it stripped so i just cut the soft line.. did i mess upp?? shud i go back and pick up the slave clilnder too or do they make aftermarket ones what do yu guys think?? i also foundsome datsun floormats!! idk if they were rare to find or not so i just took em! any who here are some pics.

1023101727.jpg1023101701a.jpg1023101709.jpg

1023101701.jpg

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The flex line is no good now so you will need another. Any flex line will do if it reaches so don't worry about it. Yeah get the slave, but get it cheap, caus it may not work from sitting. Also isn't that an A-10 with the dual square head lights? Check if it has the optional 5 speed in it.

ok so as long as i have the hardline and pedal assembly is whats most important. what about the shifter i seeen it had it shud i go back and get the shifter? so for the cylinders im just gonna buy and for the soft line i can buy or use braided steel right? besides all that for my auto to man. swwapp i will have a chassy thats manaul and all i need is a man. trans right? what about those floor mats yu think those are rare?

hey 80datson, if you ever get a chance to go back to the Junkyard can you please check to see how much they want for Both Passenger and Driver side Doors of that 79 210? they seem in great shape from looking at the pictures, double check that also. Im looking for Nice Straight Doors.

I will PAY CASH!!!! Shipped to 06450.

hey 80datson, if you ever get a chance to go back to the Junkyard can you please check to see how much they want for Both Passenger and Driver side Doors of that 79 210? they seem in great shape from looking at the pictures, double check that also. Im looking for Nice Straight Doors.

I will PAY CASH!!!! Shipped to 06450.

as for the door when i was messing with the pedal assembly the diver door didnt close maby it was pinching the finder. but the pasenger door works fine. they were asking 45 dollars pluss taxs a pop

as for the door when i was messing with the pedal assembly the diver door didnt close maby it was pinching the finder. but the pasenger door works fine. they were asking 45 dollars pluss taxs a pop

probably had bad Door Hinges thats why it wasnt closing properly. Double check the condition of the Doors and the bottoms for hidden rust. Im in NEED OF THEM :hyper:. I will check the shipping charges threw UPS and get back to you ASAP.