What a shock!!!!!!!!!

I got up this morning to take my son to school and discovered that my 74' 620 was STOLEN!!!!!!!!!!! First they stoled the windshield wipers and now they come back and took the whole thing those motherfuckers!!!!!! I did take same time to cruise the area and I FOUND it at a dead end street. Sons of bitches take the battery, the bench seat, door panels(they needed to be replaced anyways) and the headliner. So now I have to hit the pick a parts hard. Will post wanted parts in a few.angry.gifangry.gifangry.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like they have been taking shit off your truck that they need for theirs. Id watch for another 620 around, and see if your shit ends up on it. And definatly watch craigslist.

I did walk up the alley behind the street I found it at and noticed a back yard loaded with bumpers and tires. I could not stand there a look, there was two assholes watching me. But I will keep an eye out in that area.

I'd put some baller shit on it and put razorblades underneath the doorhandles covered in poo, and drive nails through your seats incase they get through the doorhandles!

Follow the blood and kick their asses!

I'd put some baller shit on it and put razorblades underneath the doorhandles covered in poo, and drive nails through your seats incase they get through the doorhandles!

Follow the blood and kick their asses!

No need to rig it up like that. I already have an idea who it might be, just a bit more of investigating and I will get my revenge. Unfortunately I think it is a guy who also owns a 70' pick up. Thanks for your concern.