78 620

78 620, most of the info is in the CL ad... http://spokane.craigslist.org/cto/2011562135.html I dont have any pics of the interior (Ill post some up soon) but its pretty damn nice other than the headliner. Good driver, itll get noticed at shows but it probably wont pull 1st place. The only rattles are the windows and torsion bars (its on the bumpstops and they havent been indexed)It runs like it should but I was looking for mileage not power. Its not too bad but its not a hotrod. I have to downshift to 4th to pass on the freeway...

Ive got it listed for 2K on CL but Ratsun price or Datsun enthusiast is $1800. Comes with extra doors with good window regulators that will fix the rattle in the windows (felts are in awesome shape) and an extra heater... it needs the heater core replaced and the valve installed for heat. If I fix the stuff Ill want the full $2000.

Its in Spokane, if the passes are clear Id drive it to the coast.

(509) 280-4681

Trade wise I need a 510 windshield, bumpers (goon) a factory orange DS fender (no/minimal rust) and some fat swaybars... plus the trades mentioned on the ad.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres some more pics. Click on the thumbnail to see bigger ones.

The tape on the shift knob is just holding the 5spd plastic part in place... waiting for glue to dry... and the ignition housing is missing the screws, I dont have them and Ive broken the screw mounts before with the wrong size screw. It is uncracked, securely mounted on the bottom and in pretty good shape.

http://s436.photobucket.com/albums/qq86/mikey7749/?action=view&current=78datsunwheels002.jpg

The dark spots in this picture where the bed seams are supposed to be show the bubbles, theres a few of them. Im not sure if its rust underneath or just poor prepwork on the paint job... its 10 years old...

theres also a 1x3" spot of rust at the bottom of the drivers door and a spot right behind/below the bumper on the passenger front.

If someone wants it Ill toss in the L20 from my KC, you help me pull it, it runs OK but probably needs a headgasket.... Im eventually going to get my LZ22/zx 5 speed in there (KC) after I get it all prettied up. Also if youre short (5'6ish) Ive got some blue and black race buckets and 5 point harnesses that look friggin sweet (match paint almost perfectly) that I could toss in for not a whole lot more.

Brandon, I havent had a chance to figure it out but I have written 14 pages on my damn assignment and Ive still got more to go... I looked around a bit but didnt open it up, I could only get it to make the noise once and I couldnt figure out where it was coming from.

Datzenmike, its funny you mention the tach, it was the only thing from the interior that was worth saving when I got the truck.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.