68 510 parts

Here are some parts i found within the 68 510 i am parting out, all prices do not include shipping unless otherwise stated. also i dont know what some of this is worth and im not trying to get rich, just wanting to put some money into my 620, make an offer if i price something small too high.

IMG_0971.jpg

IMG_0968.jpg

IMG_0967.jpg

IMG_0966.jpg

window squeegies, these are new (nos) but have sat in the car for a long time, they are still very vewry soft and pliable but one of them has a slight curve where it has been laying so long, they should still work, they have some dust but the felt is in super shape!!! 150$ for the whole set

IMG_0965.jpg

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

front arrow markers, the one with just the chrome trim and rubber, 30 shipped, the one with the chrome trim and perfect lense 50 shipped (the one with the lense will need new rubber), hub caps 65 shipped, cowl 65$, taillight asseblies ok condiditon could use a polish and a good scrub down one lense slightly cracked 75 shipped for the set. aluminum floor trim peices, 100 shipped for the set these are in good shape with no pitting or holes, some are bent two front are near perfect. i have a pile of door handles, most have rust and some need chrome, could probably mix and match peices off of them and make some good ones, all of them shipped 50 bucks. wiper fluid res. 35 shipped. NOS ignition (cant find keys) 130 shipped. liscence plate lights, one was nos but sat for awhile and has rust on the screws, 50 shipped ofr both. grille eyebrows, 30 shipped (one is bent up). headlight buckets with all 4 chrome rings in great shape, the buckets are ok but one has some cancer 80 shipped for the set. some of it i dont knwo what it is or what its worth, just pm me. i also have some 240z seat belts, 35 shipped (from one of my other ads) pm for any info/ questions. thanks

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.