Can someone post a pic of the 610 tach

67411sss

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First SEARCH is your friend. THEREES A SHIT TON LOAD OF 610 TACH PICS ON HERE.

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/23659-datsun-610-parts/page__p__336028__hl__%2B610+%2Btach__fromsearch__1#entry336028

Theres a post with the gauges, more square, I found that in 2 secounds of searching. Try the button next time and keep form clutter.

horry shet dan, search nazi!

Well i am german :) well a 1/4.

Im jsut tired of things going in the wrong places, its been hapening alot latley. Or people not searching. I get bashed for not searching, bash for not seraching. The world goes round. :)

Ask and ye shall receive...

From the unique parts thread (http://community.ratsun.net/topic/19700-post-your-unique-parts-and-pieces-for-datsuns/page__st__140)

RareParts007.jpg

OEM In Dash tachometer (24855-U2000) for 1973 Datsun 610. Hunted and hunted for this one...

(The '74 and '75 will have the same font as posted by MicroMachinery, except the background will be blue; The '76 font will be exactly as posted by MicroMachinery)

And there you go...

...Is it rare say compared to a 620 one? It's not NOS but like i said really clean.

Rare compared to a 620? Yes. And it all depends on condition. Complete, but faded numbers does not command the pricing that non-faded numbers/letter would achieve. Cracked or stress fractured lenses are a big minus (as they are shaped, not flat pieces of acrylic). Non-working but not faded is certainly a plus, as the guts can be removed and rebuilt for operational status. I have owned and seen a lot of 610 gauges, so believe me, pictures will speak volumes.

I will await the pics...

Tach alone is worth $125 new, but since it is NLA through Motorsports, the sky is the limit. If all the other gauges work, and seeing that the lenses are in great (A-/B++) condition, a plug and play setup for a '73 ONLY. (And not trying to threadjack, but there are things you have to do to this setup to make it work in a '74 and later 610...trust me...)

All in all, a very very clean set.

GLWS!

• 1 year later...