Need 2 Sell My 81' Datsun King Cab, TODAY!!!

hey fella's, bought afew too many things, now i'm in a squeeze, this is a very nice truck that needs a few things but overall, a cool little truck from back in the day. $2300 obo, but as close to $2300 as possible, 5 speed manual , it has a rebuilt nap z24 motor that was done in 04' and i have the reciepts, new kyb shocks all the way around,15" pacer old school wheels, tonneau cover, pearl white with ghost flames, nissan maxima headlites, interior is kinda rough, body is great, truck has new radiator as well. clean title and registered thr march of 2011', please call asap, thanks (818)220-9614 I NEED TO SELL TODAY!!!

IMG_6215-1.jpg

IMG_6217-1.jpg

IMG_6123-1.jpg

IMG_6222-1.jpg

IMG_6122.jpg

IMG_6125.jpg

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll show you guy's what i have and you tell me what you'd rather sell in what order. to me, i love this truck, just not as much as my other toys.

IMG_6288.jpg

IMG_6265.jpg

IMG_6341.jpg

IMG_6306.jpg

IMG_5907.jpg

Picture1123.jpg

IMG_5833.jpg

IMG_5843.jpg

IMG_5807.jpg

IMG_5809.jpg

IMG_5079.jpg

IMG_5641.jpg

IMG_5637.jpg

Picture1015.jpg

Picture1001.jpg

and my most recent project i'm working on.

IMG_6375.jpg

IMG_6374.jpg

that GN is baaad ass

Other than the wheels, which look totally out of place. GNs deserve 15-16" wheels and lots of sidewall. Those wheels belong on a normal Regal with hydraulics. Maybe sell the wheels for the funding?

The green Mustang should have stock black steel wheels with center caps, would complete the "sleeper" look.

The 720 is nice, but not $2300 one-day sale nice. Maybe in a month of advertising it so someone gets a chance to see it. To get cash in a day you pretty much have to sell 2 at half price, otherwise everyone will take a couple days to think about it and you still are cashless.

that green mustang would look retarded as hell with black rims, what the heck ???? azev's are the shizzle on a fox body, i have never seen a lowrider with 22" italian 3 pc wheels, where are you from bro???? your opinions sound like they are from 1970' !!! my cars, my look and preference , it's that simple. and i bet you'd buy that tuck for $1150 today, get the hell out of here with those insultive comments.

that green mustang would look retarded as hell with black rims, what the heck ???? azev's are the shizzle on a fox body, i have never seen a lowrider with 22" italian 3 pc wheels, where are you from bro???? your opinions sound like they are from 1970' !!! my cars, my look and preference , it's that simple. and i bet you'd buy that tuck for $1150 today, get the hell out of here with those insultive comments.

I dunno, that GN looks kinda DONK to me...

...and I don't think he was being 'insultive' or whatever...it's called an opinion, don't take it personal :rolleyes:

You are right, it's your car and your preference is all that counts. That being said, I don't understand why you're offended if someone else doesn't like it. It doesn't matter what I think, but I'm not going to be impressed by bling, and to me, 20+" wheels are bling on anything. Even if they are Italian. Especially on a GN... I LIKE Grand Nationals, but I don't like Red ones or yellow ones or silver ones... or ones with period-incorrect add ons. To me a GN is the best thing to come out of Detroit in the mid 1980s, the closest to a muscle car as the 80s would see, and to put wheels on it that aren't 1980s vintage American alloys is sacrilege. But that's my opinion. No one is making you agree with it. I said the same thing about the show-winning '69 Charger R/T at the last car show I attended... nice car, but the 20-something inch wheels ruined the look. I said the same thing, face to face, with a good friend of mine when he put gold-spoke Daytons on his '65 Impala SS. Excessive, impractical, and a target for thieves.

As for the Mustangs, I never said the wheels looked bad. In fact, I'm not a mustang fan at all but those are a nice group of FOX 'stangs. I wouldn't know what is the "shizzle" on a FOX platform. My comment on black steel (factory) wheels was simply a comment that the green car would make an excellent sleeper, because it looks bone stock on the outside, the interior from what I can see is pretty standard, but there's that supercharger hidden under the hood. The only thing that makes it not a sleeper now is the wide wheels and the 5.0 badges on the side. Sleeper wheels are meant to look bad- they're supposed to make it NOT stand out, NOT draw attention. The attention is supposed to happen at the dragstrip when this "looks like a plain LX" blows the doors off a Camaro or such. But I get that you don't want a sleeper, you want the cars to scream "look at me, I'm different". Totally different direction.

Lastly, no, I wouldn't buy the truck for $1150 though it'd be a steal at that price. But I wouldn't pay $1150 for anything. Not because I'd be trying to lowball, I'd never buy a truck that nice. I generally buy other peoples problems. Sometimes it works (my $200 daily driver and the string of free and $100 daily drivers that preceded it) and sometimes it doesn't (every fuel injected Datsun I've ever owned).

For someone looking for a super-straight base to build a show truck, that one is perfect, but it's a niche market and hard to find buyers in this economy. Not impossible, but it takes time. That's why I mentioned selling low, because if you needed money fast, then that's the only way to get it. If you need driveway space, that's a whole other issue.

• Like 2

hey datsunholic, i aint mad at ya for having an opinion, shoot, i can even respect that cause thats what makes this world unique. just for a moment, maybe you can understand that you never said, in my opinion, you just stated it would and should have , thats not gonna work bro. but no problems man, like i said i do respect that you have an opinion and a view different than mine, it's cool. i am a dude that likes stock, big rims, little rims , wide rims, narrow rims, tall profiles, small profiles, it all depends how i'm feeling it at that moment. these rides usually reflect what my personal preference is , and i do understand , that what is to my liking, may not be up to par in someone elses mind, but in the end, i have to answer to my own taste, sometimes i have a change of heart after i reflect, but that all goes with the territory... no beefs man, we all love datsuns / nissans here, peace bro!

shit! is that silver720 for sale that things dope as hell!!!!! nice mustangs too i know a couple a guys into 5.0's haha ones got a 429 in a 83' i think.it came with a 4 banger!!! ahha but i wouldnt want a mustang im only 16 and i dont need somethin that shits and gits quite yet! nice cars though! GLWS

Keep the GN but put those rims on the 'Yoda and get rid of it. Put the 'Yoda rims on the Nissan. Mmmmmm.

hmm maybe the Nissan body on the Yota frame :D

Both are way to nice to beat on really though...but, I'd put some love marks on that Yota :lol:

Always loved the Maxima headlight swap. I remember looking at the trucks in Mini-Truckin' back in the day and thinking it looked so clean.

GLWS

X2 on both. :)

alright fellas, we have had some action and progress. i am in a selling mood right about now, yota has sold, saleen has sold, GN has sold,wanna sell that 81' datsun pretty bad, i'm liking the benjies in my hand, plus i have a lead on a few other stangs, and a really bitchen datsun 620 right now... got more $$$ than i was expecting , so now my jam can be spread, just like a sandwich LOL !!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.