F My Life

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kamakazi620

G.G. wouldnt say anything to your act of ratsun betrayal, he'd simply throw feces at you, punch you in the face, then grape you in the mouth while screaming "BITE IT YOU SCUUUUUUUM!!!!"

How have i betrayed Ratsun FUCKER!!! Mini coop Fucker!!!! he(G.G) don't give a Fuck 'bout cars YO!!!!

Guest DatsuNoob

You dicked out on the meet, that's okay. Heard you were recently employed and I was glad to hear they'd removed atleast one feline grapist from the greater Oregon City area. Cat lovers can now rest a little easier at night, knowing all the little kittehs are safe. Mini Cooper FTW! WTF was I supposed to buy a gay cube? :lol:

Seriously, I am NEVER going to California. I've been offered jobs there before and said no. I laugh every time I see the governator and skeletor skiing on those comercials telling me its a nice place to visit. Most if the products I use say they cause cancer there, my gun is illegal there, and they steal cars from citizens. Not to mention all the bad precidence they set with crazy laws that are moving here. Can't smoke in a bar????? WTF?? I hear you can't even smoke in your own car some places. California sux.

Read that back and it sounded a bit harsher than I meant. Heh, I guess I should be nicer on a west coast forum. Let's just say that I am not needed or wanted in California. They have things I'd like to see, but the situation there isn't friendly to my beliefs..... like Iran or north Korea.

• Like 1

Seriously, I am NEVER going to California.

Let's just say that I am not needed or wanted in California.

but... but... youll miss out on disneyland :rofl:

i prefer to not deal w/cigarette smokers ANYWHERE. there butts are everywhere still. :mellow:

i receently heard a quote from an 90yo, that if you had asked him 40 yrs ago about the ban, he woulda thought you were crazy!

the gun issue, yeah that hurts :angry:

Man, that Honda destroying video is rediculous. Honda sucks yeah bla bla bla. I used to have hondas and still have a love for them. (even if most of them are riced out and ghey) It still hurt seeing the vtec motor tore out ans scrapped. I'd still love to build a b16 powered 510!

If only there was a cheap adapter plate for converting at b-series honda motor ot a RWD trans..... anyone? anyone? :)