just wondering

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not? We are all here because of a Japanese made car. It's like a mascot for a team. It is our own 'look' our 'in joke'. It binds us together against the 'others'. They may have hellaflush and two foot spoilers, spinners and fart cans but we have the rising sun.

One of the first to sport it was Hainz, I think.

• Like 1

The way I see it, Hainz was the first. It became a Datsun thing and then a national fad once Jeff and I painted it on our cars in the summer of 2006.

I had the first 350Z rising sun hood :)

wow yall crazy i bet sum ratsun tailight covers would be sweet witht he rathead and the wrenches hmm maybe shave the tailights get sum sheetmetal cut out the symbol insert red clear tape and hahaha custom ratsun tailights

By "everybody", you mean a handful of people that have Datsuns? We are certainly a minority, if you hadn't noticed. Even if all of us had it, it would still be a rare sighting with the exception of at a Datsun meet.

u right i guess im partial to not being like others

I've been thinking the same thing lately.....

and what's with people lowering their cars now??? ........... why would anyone think a lowered Datsun looks cool??? ...... they look like clown shoes.... :lol:

lowerink kit ='s better gas mileage cause u cant go fast anywhere save our planet lower ur datsun