CHECK THIS GUY OUT

72nismo

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thats some horrible driving

i challenge him to a race in my jetta.....

palomar, wildcat canyon, old julien, telegraph canyon, ortega highway...you name it

he needs to learn how to corner, he slid out on almost every corner....not to mention how many corners did he overshoot? thats how head ons happen

i get sideways any chance i get. who needs grip

What does that mean?

What I mean is it's going to end up in pick a part real soon. Driving like that on and open public road is just asking for trouble.

It's pretty clear the guy can't drive very well. :lol:

That guy should sell the car before he wrecks it!I love to watch 510's run but not on a public road.I dont like to see that kind of driving on public streets.When someone you know was killed by some clown street racing it definitely changes the way you think about that shit.

ITT: A bunch of people acting like they could do better.

Lrn2understand that people sometimes cruise for fun, not to be Tokyo drift king.

I'm pretty sure I could out drive him. :)

racestuff020.jpg

nissanshowwillow021.jpg

I grew up in Oceanside, CA. We used to bomb down the hills of Palomar on skateboards before they put in the road turtles. First place I ever saw snow :D

Now that sounds like fun. We did that up in the foothills back in the 70"s Lots of road rash.

i get sideways any chance i get. who needs grip

he wasnt trying to drift though, he was trying to rail up the hill.

granted a vid with that view always makes it look slower than he is going, but he wasnt even pushing the grip threshold of the tires, not once do you hear the tires moan, he was just giving too much throttle through the apex, not to mention his massive understeer, but that could just be how his suspension is setup...but in most cased a RWD will oversteer.

Lots of expert critics here all of the sudden, to the critics lets see videos of your driving skills

come down to cali...i'll let you ride with me

or you can try to keep up in your car.

hell i'll even let you follow my old room mate in his 4x4 ranger...the dude in this clip couldn't keep up with him in his ranger if his life depended on it...and i will put money on that.

and im willng to put some money down to say you couldn't either

come down to cali...i'll let you ride with me

or you can try to keep up in your car.

hell i'll even let you follow my old room mate in his 4x4 ranger...the dude in this clip couldn't keep up with him in his ranger if his life depended on it...and i will put money on that.

and im willng to put some money down to say you couldn't either

There ya go boys. Who needs a video when you can kick some ass live.