Finally got to drive a DATSUN

Farmer

:thumbup: Went and looked at a 620 Kingcab today. Got to test drive it. It felt real good. Even with bad brakes and carb problems. Havn't driven one for over three years. Trucks in real good shape except lower panel in bed with surface rust. 98k original miles, deluxe model with no a/c or five speed. All for 800 bucks. And the sad thing is, I dont have the money. Was trying to barter with him but no go. What can I sell???? LOL

Larry

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just sent payment in for a sticker Posted Image

Even threw in an extra dollar. Hope it helps! haha

LOL, Thanks. I was wondering what the extra dollar was for. Now if I can get 799 I'll Be set. Or 200 orders for stickers, lol

Thanks

Larry

My wife won't let me buy a sticker to help the cause... I asked, she said no. She DID let me buy another 620 today, but I wanted to spread the love and buy a sticker to put on it. I guess we will see what I can do with next week's budget. Sorry, Good Luck.

See if you can find something to give up. I gave up drinking and smoking for a while. Oh, and free time, when I took this 7 day a week job. I figure in 6 weeks I can afford to do the stuff I want to my trucks. If you don't have any bad habbits, give up something else... maybe try eating just crackers for a while or something.

The sticker guy needs a truck to put stickers on WAY worse than I need a sticker for my trucks.

My wife won't let me buy a sticker to help the cause... I asked, she said no. She DID let me buy another 620 today, but I wanted to spread the love and buy a sticker to put on it. I guess we will see what I can do with next week's budget. Sorry, Good Luck.

See if you can find something to give up. I gave up drinking and smoking for a while. Oh, and free time, when I took this 7 day a week job. I figure in 6 weeks I can afford to do the stuff I want to my trucks. If you don't have any bad habbits, give up something else... maybe try eating just crackers for a while or something.

The sticker guy needs a truck to put stickers on WAY worse than I need a sticker for my trucks.

ramen noodles,stop buying underwear and socks,pick the thing in ur house u need least and stop paying that bill

If you don't have any bad habbits, give up something else... maybe try eating just crackers for a while or something.
ramen noodles,stop buying underwear and socks,pick the thing in ur house u need least and stop paying that bill

All great advice. Except Im doing that already. Kids get clothes before I do. I guess I can give up internet and telephone. But then I wont be able to get onto ratsun.

Or I can sell my Su's with ported manifold and maybe other datsun stuff. Nah

The 620 is in great shape. Almost as nice as the one I have now. Just wanted something to putt around in.

Larry