Amsterdam

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your favorite person "ME" has been there.

Been there multiple times while stationed in Germany.

People are very friendly and all ride bikes!!!!!!

Go to the Sex shows(shops),Pot bars and see all the prostitutes you want.(maybe mostly Russian or asian imports now.

The little Hard Rock Cafe.

But be careful some people prey on tourist and break in to ones cars.

Everybody speaks english and even some movies in the theaters are still in english.

Go to a small town and hit the more local places also.

The US dollar sucks and it will be somewhat expensive there now

Summer is the best as the weather can be unpredicable. Say very Cool or windy on the coast

I've been there too. Hainz is right about it being a small Hard Rock Cafe!!! It's tiny!! You can window shop for the hoookers. It was the dirtiest city I've ever been too.....maybe it's changed since then. Glad I went...not high on my list to revisit. Absolutely loved Germany, Austria and Switzerland!! :)

You are my second favorite peson. :D

Thanks for the tips. How were the Prostitues and Hash Bars?

Mike ...dirty, like in garbage in the streets? :eek:

I told a couple of my friends about it and they want to go smoke "Legal" dope and Hawg out some "Legal" Hookers.

Do you know what they call a 1/4 pounder there?....Kiznook...tell 'em.

Royale...or Royale with cheese.

If I am able to go it will be for 1 week. I have 2 weeks of Vacation but I would like to get the 73 running and take a trip from 'Couver to the coast and down the coast highway to S.F....a leasurely drive, some camping,some Photography, a little drinking at some of the Coastal Pubs, and some Seafood dinners.

Royale...or Royale with cheese.

If I am able to go it will be for 1 week. I have 2 weeks of Vacation but I would like to get the 73 running and take a trip from 'Couver to the coast and down the coast highway to S.F....a leasurely drive, some camping,some Photography, a little drinking at some of the Coastal Pubs, and some Seafood dinners.

If you make it to S.F. drop us a line. Theres a few things worth seeing down here.

Be honest I never visited the hash bars or the Prostitutes. I would only go in there saying i was there.Due to being in the military and undercover military cops supposedly cruzed the places looking for GIs Plus comming back across the border I had my Capri searched almost stripped down.Lot of hassle. But now its the European union so the border might not be enforced like before.

Be honest with the girls I saw mostly Indonesian chicks working at the time . Just say they didnt turn me ON. and if there was good looking ones it might be a guy. So be careful.

There was a town south of Amesterdam where the girls work out of house boats on the Canal. Like in the Movie "Munich" Mostly more white chicks there.

The city was OK. Be honest there are better parts of Holland but if into the nightlife best to start there.

City wasnt that dirty. If you been to Paris Now thats Dirty!!!!!

the Dutch women are beatiful

Amesterdam is OK

take the photos get the Hard Rock shirt then leave ,I was more into the local small towns and getting to know the people there in the local bar scene. But as with anything it takes time to knows these places and if limited on time best to hit the major parts of Amesterdam. The Dutch are very warm and friendly people and dont be surprised if somebody ask you over for dinner or coffee.

You want chicks

Denmark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

While I was stationed in Germany that was 1 of the places I missed... I hit Paris, Italy, England, and Austria... It sounded like it would have been a blast... maybe next summer when I visit the inlaws back in Germany...