Sausagefest 2010

Guest DatsuNoob

Guest DatsuNoob

Went and checked out Red Hook's annual Sausagefest yesterday in Woodinville. I had alot of fun! Melissa and I drank a whole bunch of beer, sampled a bunch of tasty food, and heard some good bands. I'd recommend checking it out. Here are a few oics

Sausagefest2010003.jpg

band outta Portland by the name of Hillstomp, 2 guys, some bucket drums, a washboard, and some slide guitar made for a cool sound I was getting into. Fun band, great guys.

Sausagefest2010015.jpg

Sausagefest2010035.jpg

Dude from the Black Whales. He played solo but sounded great. Killer voice

Sausagefest2010032.jpg

Took a break to paint a little. Havent painted since elementary school, after a few beers, figured why not.

Sausagefest2010024.jpg

She spilled her beer a little getting oics, so I bought her a t-shirt :lol:

Sausagefest2010021.jpg

Sausagefest2010029.jpg

Matt Bishop from Hey Marseilles

Sausagefest2010037.jpg

Sam Anderson, Hey Marseilles

Sausagefest2010007.jpg

We had a chance to hang out with these guys and chat a little over some beers, really nice down to earth guys. Gave us a cd

Sausagefest2010059.jpg

Sausagefest2010053.jpg

Sausagefest2010050.jpg

mmmmm.... liquid goodness

Sausagefest2010030.jpg

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DatsuNoob

Tattoo chick was crazy and full of self-pity and drama. Couldn't hang in there very long. Melissan and I split for a short while, but we're getting back on track. Zombie couple is our plan for Halloween. I may or may not have a turtle. Havent decided yet. :D

Tattoo chick was crazy and full of self-pity and drama. Couldn't hang in there very long. Melissan and I split for a short while, but we're getting back on track. Zombie couple is our plan for Halloween. I may or may not have a turtle. Havent decided yet. :D

melissa looks short :D my wife is 5'1

Guest kamakazi620

"Melissan" is this a "new" type of Nissan???? has twin fun/airbags plenty of trunk room,and can go all night on some grain alcohol??

• Like 1
Guest kamakazi620

How the hell does someone who drinks so much stay so sharp and witty with the comebacks? :lol: Yep, I topped off the fluids on my Melissan just this morning :rofl:

hope yer use'n FACTORY MELISSAN fluids or you could void the warrenty!!!!!

Guest DatsuNoob

Noob Loves the Sausage! :lol:

:lol: Surprisingly, there wasnt that much sausage being served there and there were plenty of females as well. A bunch of crazy weird tasty good treats and snacks and good beer everywhere though. I WILL be going back next year!