More decals and Stuff

Im giving you Ratsun folk, first tibs on these window decals. One of them wont be sold any other place except here. ( you'll know which one)

If you have question,OR want to Order, please pm me here on Ratsun. Paypal teezmarked@live.com or Mail cash, money order, PM me for address.

First one is " Powered by Ratsun.net measures 6"x 1 1/4" and comes in Red, Blue, Black and White.

Price 4.00 Ea. Free Shipping(USA) extra$(NON USA)

p_019.jpg

Next one is customizable to what engine you have in your Datsun or what ever vehicle you have. Even words, if you want. Up to 8 letters.

Decal size is 4" x 3 3/4" and comes is Red, Blue, Black and White. Larger sizes are also available upon request at an additional price

I know I dont have all the different engines, These were just the examples

Price 4.00 Ea. Free Shipping(USA) extra$(NON USA)

p_018.jpg

Also a computer mouse pad Measures 8.25 x 7 $8.00 Ea. Free Shipping(USA) extra$(NON USA

p_017.jpg

OR I can print one up with your own vehicle. Those will be $10 shipped

Take care,

Larry

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nothing should affect a laser mouse... mine works on marble, and shiny surfaces, and dull surfaces, on my jeans on the carpet, on wood, on a car, on my chest, on my laptop. The only thing it does not work on is a clear table like glass,but it does work if the glass is above something solid. Its optical mice that have issues. Lasers just about always work.

These stickers look good btw. I will buy some when I get some monies!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.