who would like a tow hook?

bonvo

ive been talking with mike klotz about possibly making a tow hook for a 610/710 i was wondering if anyone else would be interested? im trying to design it so that bumpers could remain on the car once i get a cardboard template ill post pics up what do you guys think?

edit: not to familiar with 510s but it might work on them as well ill test that out once the cardboard version is done

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Under the bumper? Why not though the front airdam where the bumper mounts are (aka just use the bumper mounts)

Same for rear. (if you are constructing a rear)

the plan is to only make the front and yes i plan on going off the bumper mounts but have it kick down so the actual hole that you hook to is sitting under the bumper this will also look good if your not running bumpers i figure if i design it that way it can be used with or without bumpers

its gonna come out of the valance where the bumper brakets come out i have a few designs im playing with to try and make it look good eather way im thinking it will come out and once it gets to the valance its gonna do a 45 and head down then have the hole but im still playing with it i need more cardboard :P

• 1 year later...