Whats the part called thats missing here?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm those look damn good... Depending on what prices I get I may have to get those... Nothing like stiff fresh rubber.

EDIT: but yeah thats like 30+ dollars w/ shipping... trying to fix this car on the cheap (the ratsun way)

But thanks for the Link!!!

Hmm those look damn good... Depending on what prices I get I may have to get those... Nothing like stiff fresh rubber.

All you are going to find while junkyard hunting is old, worn out rubber bushings. Trust me, I know this from experience.

With that being said, why not just do it right to begin with? I have been slowly rebuilding the entire front end of my 610. I won't put her back on the road until I know EVERYTHING is ready for launch. No need to find out the hard way at highway spped that the JY find is not as safe as the new parts... :o

That picture is awesome! :D I too second new endlink. You can probably find a swaybar endlink repair kit at any major parts store. Make sure you get the complete one, not just replacement bushings.

All you are going to find while junkyard hunting is old, worn out rubber bushings. Trust me, I know this from experience.

With that being said, why not just do it right to begin with? I have been slowly rebuilding the entire front end of my 610. I won't put her back on the road until I know EVERYTHING is ready for launch. No need to find out the hard way at highway spped that the JY find is not as safe as the new parts... :o

Idk its just depending on what I find, going to check some auto parts stores (although I doubt they carry stuff like this, and the price would be high anyway)

Idk its just depending on what I find, going to check some auto parts stores (although I doubt they carry stuff like this, and the price would be high anyway)

Try a hot rod suspension shop. I sourced a couple of pieces for a friend of mine a while back. They have universal application type pieces. Bring the one from the other side to get the exact length and style fitment.

I believe that is the conduit for the flux capacitor

hahahahahahah i busted that out on a customer at work the other day, he pointed to something under the hood of this big ugly chevy van, Clueless an with a straight face i said, Thats the flux capacitor, see at 88mph it produces 1.21 jiggawatts and then you can go back in time!

he laughed!

Keep it real, keep it all Nissan

One issue... that could get real expensive real fast...

haha im the only one (beside you guys) that is going to know that the bushings on my "Connecting Rod" for the "Front Stabilizer" say MADE IN THE USA.

I think I can live with that.

$10 at autozone... Little much but I don't have to go though the hassle. I am starting to feel im not being "thrifty" enough on this project haha

DSCN2544.jpg?t=1282959812

So you're saying you could make the part for less than $10? Don't be one of those guys who call up the parts store and bitches because the cheapest set of brakes is $28. You have to pay to play! If you can't pay, visit soviet Russia, where car drives you! :D

Also remember you get what you pay for. Andend link is pretty unimportant, but that set of cheap brakes or $30 new alternator? Yeah, there's a reason it's that cheap, and failure or short lifespan will inevitably follow.