glove box

horns

front headlights

hood

fenders

valance

bumpers front and rear

that is pretty much it

I'm still heading out this morning. It would seem that the parts that I need are things that were overlooked (except by my body work guy... <_< ) Hope to see some ratsun folk out there, and if not, those who know me can give me a call around 1030 or 1100 and I'll be diligently removing the parts my sedan cannot live without.

Boy, that thing has been hit with the Ratsun Stick!!!

Valence is bent up under the car. The front bumper, although intact, shows that did not entirely escape the carnage. Must have been like a paint bucket or tire (height sized thing) this car had hit.

Motavated pretty much hit the list as I had found it. I needed some very small, stupid items. The door rubber bumper things, not the ones for the pin switches, but the other, harder to find items. Grabbed a headlight retainer ring, the others were not Nissan. Like I said, small, but important, shwag...

Some bondo and love could make them A-ok. They are not rusty I think.

How much bondo? Mine are pretty trashed, but if I need to put too much work into them, they're not worth me going out there to pick them up. Is it 73 or newer 610?

Anybody get any pics of the front end?

Thanks

Scott

The fenders are a 7 out of 10, both sides. The worst of the damage is at the bottom where the forklift guys manhandle these cars before they arrive. The valence is bent up under the car, pulling the fenders to the center slightly. The pass side fender has a hit and punched the curve at the front flat.

Like Motavated said: "They need work... If they were good. They would be long gone."

The fenders are a 7 out of 10, both sides. The worst of the damage is at the bottom where the forklift guys manhandle these cars before they arrive. The valence is bent up under the car, pulling the fenders to the center slightly. The pass side fender has a hit and punched the curve at the front flat.

Like Motavated said: "They need work... If they were good. They would be long gone."

You guys are right, they would be gone.

But Zerow, you've seen my fenders. Are these better than what I have? I'm trying to find something that will require less work, or turn out better with a better starting point.

Scott

You guys are right, they would be gone.

But Zerow, you've seen my fenders. Are these better than what I have? I'm trying to find something that will require less work, or turn out better with a better starting point.

Scott

Scott, thats a hard call. Yes, they are better, but both would require the same amount of time to re-work.

Admittedly, the fenders at the yard are in better shape than yours. The car is an 11/72 station wagon, so it will work just fine for your car. Its been a while since I saw your car... :unsure:

• 1 month later...

hello is the front bumper and brackets still available, Let me know thanks Jonny. I AM ALSO LOOKING passenger window regulator.

Good question on the car still being there. :unsure:

The regulator assembly is different between the sedan/wagon and the sport coupe.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.