Old school rides for Speedhunters

Hey, I am still pretty new to the forum, but while I was making my daily blog rounds I came across Speedhunters request for old school rides. I don't have anything worthy of being posted but I feel like you guys do. The article says you can email SpeedhuntersMike@Gmail.com

pre511.jpg

(I have been reading that you guys like pics, so I will post as many as possible) Specs are available on their page.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I shot an email over to them for shits. My buddies car got up there in one of the Cars and Coffee meets (the only one I didn't go to dry.gif ) and his was looking...well, not the best, so I figured cool I can have a chance. If not no big deal. But it is cool to see them doing more older stuff, and not just "hey look, another GTR...hey look another ferrari/lambo/fancy car"

Yeah, I am sure there will be a lot of hakusokos and Kenmeris, but they have been posting a lot of 510's lately and I am sure that that they will have some other ones. I was looking through their older stuff and found one b210, so that does not look promising for my future.

Is their a post pictures of your car thread in this forum, I would like to see what everyone has.

Yeah I shot an email over to them for shits. My buddies car got up there in one of the Cars and Coffee meets (the only one I didn't go to dry.gif ) and his was looking...well, not the best, so I figured cool I can have a chance. If not no big deal. But it is cool to see them doing more older stuff, and not just "hey look, another GTR...hey look another ferrari/lambo/fancy car"

Btw, when are we all going again!?

Z at the track is full of win!

Heh, the condo building I live in is literally on the track for the Long Beach Grand Prix. Like where the gate for parking is on the street they use. So I drove onto the track, jumped out, shot the pic and ran back lol. But the best part was driving the track at like 1 am by myself. Im just hoping I can do that next year!

Im emailing them on behalf of my old man. Hes normally not into doing this type of stuff, but hes put so much work into 510's his life and so many people love his red 510 i figure id email for him :)

IMG_0487.jpg

P1010012.jpg

510s.jpg

IMG_0481.jpg

Is that a 7136 red? looks pretty close to the same color as mine.kevs510.jpg