vw prinz

hey do any of you know anything about this car? me and the gf found one, and w have been trying to find a project for her to work on, but nothing really seems to excite her.. till we found this! they want 1500 bux, everythings there, no rust, but really needs paint, and some interior work and prolly a rebuild, its at a junk yard, but not the part that scraps and parts out, they have a place where they just sell them, and its there..... really nice looking car i think... i have pics of it, but she has the camera and is out of town..

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just like that! same color too, just really needs to be re-painted, but almost no bad rust, mostly surface. and motor and tranny are there, but idk if they run... but i wonder how hard it would be to put in a 4 cylinder opposed motor from a vw bug... besedes, this is just a motorcycle motor in the car, and it produces 23 hp at 5g's.

I've always loved the Corvairish looking ones, like defdes posted the link too. Luckily they are quite rare around here, so not much danger of finding one. I imagine parts aren't easy to find for any models.

NSU was famous for making motorcycles too. In this clip, you can see they didn't entirely breed the bike out of the cars:

A few NSUs show up in this clip, and most fare better than other makes:

Better handling or more sensible drivers?

Len

just like that! same color too, just really needs to be re-painted, but almost no bad rust, mostly surface. and motor and tranny are there, but idk if they run... but i wonder how hard it would be to put in a 4 cylinder opposed motor from a vw bug... besedes, this is just a motorcycle motor in the car, and it produces 23 hp at 5g's.

Or a Subaru engine?