Lugnut for 510 Rotas?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If they are the same as panasports and wats......... just go to any tire shop and ask for 19mm 12x1.25 cone-tapered lug nuts...... should be about $1 each

The reason you need 19mm: the standard ones are too big to fit in the rims

And 510s don't have long enough studs to safely drive with ANY sapcers........ .. just trying to keep yo car safe

If they are the same as panasports and wats......... just go to any tire shop and ask for 19mm 12x1.25 cone-tapered lug nuts...... should be about $1 each

The reason you need 19mm: the standard ones are too big to fit in the rims

And 510s don't have long enough studs to safely drive with ANY sapcers........ .. just trying to keep yo car safe

I might have to run spacers if I switch to 280 zx struts.

Thanks for the info

Just go to discount tire or americas tire (same place). They sell Gorilla locking acorn style locking lugs for around 30.00 plus they come packed for 5 lugs so you will have some spares.

If you need a pic and or part number let me know, I still have the box in my back seat along with the 4 spares.

Just go to discount tire or americas tire (same place). They sell Gorilla locking acorn style locking lugs for around 30.00 plus they come packed for 5 lugs so you will have some spares.

If you need a pic and or part number let me know, I still have the box in my back seat along with the 4 spares.

Post a pic w/part # if you get a chance. If not , don't worry about it. I should be able to find something with the info posted here. Thanks

i suggest upgrading your lug studs if you do go w/ 280zx struts and even in the rear,spacers or no spacers just my .02.

Yeah, I do plan on using longer studs in the near future. I swapped out the ones on my 521. The lugnuts were barely grabbing with the spacers. Better safe than sorry.

Nice wheels. I think I went with open end muteki type lug nuts since I upgraded to ARP wheel studs for length. They cost me like 30 bucks when i bought wheels. Enjoy

BH-08.jpg

Sweet!

I hope my car looks as badass as yours once I put the wheels on. Got a part # for the arp studs?

100-7708 (2.5") or 100-7713 (3.25"). I bought the 100-7708 with 2.5 length, but both would work. I guess the longer ones would be more popular with people running wider wheels and flares. The thread pitch is 12x1.5. I believe the nissan one is 12x1.25. So make sure you buy lug nuts with proper thread pitch. Good Luck. Dont worry, all Datsun's are badasses when u see them on the road. What size rim, offset did you get? I have 16x7 +22. Now I want to get some 15x7.5 or even 15x8 0 offset. I have the 280zx suspension and have to use 3/4" spacer in front. Funny thing is someone on this forum has same setup but only needed to use 1/4 spacer. Go figure.

_MG_0359a.jpg