86mm "dome tops"

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

theres also NISMO 91mm pistons for making 3.2L strokers

I look threw all the NISMO stuff while Im at work :P they still list stuff thats NLA tho, kinda stupid, get your hopes up for a sec and then theyll tell you good luck, we havent seen those parts in here for years.

Knowledge is power. Knowing they are out there is better than not. You may get lucky one day and trip over a set and you'll know what to do with them. Even if you flip them for cash, someone gets to enjoy/use them. I hate seeing shit go to the crusher. You know that Nissan made an optional H-190 lSD for trucks? There's probably more than a few in j/ys just sitting there.

Knowledge is power. Knowing they are out there is better than not. You may get lucky one day and trip over a set and you'll know what to do with them. Even if you flip them for cash, someone gets to enjoy/use them. I hate seeing shit go to the crusher. You know that Nissan made an optional H-190 lSD for trucks? There's probably more than a few in j/ys just sitting there.

thats what happened with these ones, I originally got them in buying up a big ass pile of Z parts last year

You know that Nissan made an optional H-190 lSD for trucks? There's probably more than a few in j/ys just sitting there.

I would seriously pull some serious wire to get my hands on a lsd rearend for my 720...Or slightly bend the laws of physics with some sound gear...There was a bolt in H-233 that some Datto nut I know up north sent me oics once...Oh, Hi Mike! :D

Elmer, look at 4 cylinder Hardbody 2wd with build dates between Aug '89 to Jan 92. I don't think the axle splines match but you could have new ones cut? The side gears may swap but I don't know.

• 2 weeks later...

have you looked into milling them flat?

:hmm: ,,, Why ? What is the advantage of that ? ,,, :rofl:

Flat-Tops are available ,,, These not sooooooo much

That's like Paying someone to De-Tune your engine ,,, it's drops the value ,,, and you have to PAY to have it done :rolleyes:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.