Where to put stickers?

You goon owners are lucky, you have all that glass space to put your Ratsun, Japanese leaf stickers, JNC stamp, Datsmo, and Goonsquad stickers. Even the Two doors have those massive 1/4 windows. Any ideas where to put some stickers on a four door? As soon as Phil finds them.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oics provided. Should be my stratus with it on the lower right corner and my Laptop. My Datsun never got enough road time to justify giving it one yet (was planning on replacing the glass).

bbc46bd5.jpg

fdd103a4.jpg

P1010076.jpg

P1010607.jpg

I know I am not a 510 guy but I always like lower left hand corner of the back window if you have it tinted.

EDIT: I lied, I did give my Datsun a sticker, but it is just a typing out of it. I need to remove the www though.

P1010099.jpg

Any ideas where to put some windows on a four door? As soon as Phil finds them.

phil lost your windows? maybe a mac is in your future :P

and arent the windows kinda fixed in where they fit in the door??? :wacko:

so maybe try the fixed window on the rear door? just like the g00n...

ok, so...for a 4 door....the most common places I have seen is the back corners of the rear door window, usually starting at the bottom rear-most part of the back door window.

I also see allot of stickers in the back window, or on the front fenders...you can get away with stickers on the front fenders and not look ricey if they are all in the same font and color...if they are bumper stickers on your front fenders in front of the doors you should consider buying a Honda.

Either way, you are right, 4 doors have a harder time with stickers than coupes and wagons...but you guys still get that little bit of quarter window glass in the back doors, that would be where I would put them myself.

I think I'm going to put them up the drivers side rear window. I've got 5 Japanese Nostolgic Car stickers coming 1 going on the car at a time, a custom made VISO sticker (cause it's way better than monster and I love that shit), some Ratsun stickers Phil picked up for me but safely hid (while drunk) and can't find ATM, and hopefully a Jurassic 5 one if I can get one. Then I'm sure more.