cheaper shipping??

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

These are nice, i bought a set from taiwan just like those, and yes shipping was out of control, but the box was big and bulky and heavy. It just costs alot to ship stuff internationally........they were however of great quality and I never regretted spending the money!

ok i need to replace almost everything that has to do with my tail lights... i found some on ebay... but shipping WTF???

here are what i found... does any one know where to get them cheaper? or at least less shipping...? PLEASE

http://cgi.ebay.com/...sQ5fAccessories

http://cgi.ebay.com/...sQ5fAccessories

Also remember those tail lights have amber in them... you would have to do some rewire and manipulation as your US spec truck blinked the break lights and the amber will light when you step on the breaks.

Pretty sure they're just doing that to circumvent ebay final value fees. Don't consider the ridiculous shipping cost, just decide if the cost+shipping is worth it. Really, those prices aren't bad at all if they're decent quality parts, but they probably aren't anyways :P

I think it's a big rip off, try ROCK Auto. I just bought a pair of tailights for a Toyota Tacoma and paid $15 in shipping for both. I know your buying from overseas. You sure that you can't find anything in the USA. I tried Rock Auto,they had nothing; maybe overseas is the best way to go.

Shipping for that guy would only be 25 bucks. This is a big scam on ebay with people selling shit on there, and charging a ridiculous amount on shipping so they make a bigger prophet. Ive had it before where ive asked if i could use my fed ex account for them to ship it to me since i got a 75% discount, and i was pretty much told to screw off. Its messed up.

Here we go.

DSCN1447.jpg

I think I probably paid just as much, but you can see what I was dealing with before.

P1010004.jpg

Honestly, I wish I could just find the red ones. I did find good brackets instead of paying the outrageous shipping. JY are your best friend.