What wheels are these

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The ones that were on the 620 that I just took to the scales were like that. I think the offset looks so positive because it was lowered. I may be wrong; it is kinda a funny angle.. but dubs are typically 4x100 and 4-lug

so,am i understanding you right? 4 lug air cooled vw rims will fit on a DATSUN? i've forgotten the 4 lug vw bolt pattern measurements,now i have to go look it up,and the Datsun pattern too! if they're the same that opens up a bunch of wheel options for me.

The aircooled VW patterns are 4 x 130mm and 5 x 205mm. There is no way to run a VW wheel without adapters, though the wide 5 pattern would be easy to fit onto nearly anything with adapters. VW wheels are typically a FWD offset (tuck 'em in) but nearly anything is available aftermarket.

so,am i understanding you right? 4 lug air cooled vw rims will fit on a DATSUN? i've forgotten the 4 lug vw bolt pattern measurements,now i have to go look it up,and the Datsun pattern too! if they're the same that opens up a bunch of wheel options for me.

No, we run 4x114.3. VWs run 4x100 on their 4-lug pattern(water-cooleds atleast; I don't touch that air-fooled nonsense). My roommate wanted to put some of my mags on his Jetta, but he has the wrong kinda car to sport mags ;) He needs to get a Datsun, then i'll let him wear 'em. :D