I AM THE NEW GUY

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some forums flame you for saying stupid things or doing distasteful mods to your car. Here we not only condone, but encourage such behavior.

But woe to the man who dares to show up empty handed with no pics...

I think that is what makes this forum so entertaining. I come here more for the laughs than the actual car stuff. I like that everyone is so picture happy. I personally hate reading and pictures explain things much better. And the distasteful things, well yes, that also makes this forum unique. We allow people to have their own taste in things as long as they share them with us using pictures!

EDIT: BOOYA! 4 pages and no OP pics. New record?

This is so effin funny. Brian called me this afternoon and was like......That thread already made it to 3 pages WTF those guys are hilarious. It seems like they just work so they can work on their datsun's and then post about them LOL. He will get some pictures up. He also said his wife beat him with a broom when he brought it home! It is gonna be sooooo sweet

Bill

As long as you were the one who emptied the bottle before it wa used, i'll allow it..........reminds me of when we got stuck up boulder creek in the ol chevy, then walked out the next morning huhgover as hell and used the empty beer bottles to get creek water to drink......HILARIOUS!!