my 72 510 projek.........

ive been a toyota guy for what 10 years heres some of my cars i had....

Picture004-1.jpg

boss118.jpg

star.jpg

my best one....

Liza022.jpg

my 73

newmrs031.jpg

i had an itch for a 510 just begining of this year i found one thanxs to Refresh i got one...

724sale2.jpg

it has not been running for a couple years......i had changed fuel lines gave her tune up put new 3 row rad alum;;;\

bre lip and shes running she has l20 motor....need more things before i get here on the road.....

this is how she sits now.....

511.jpg sitting on enkies 15x7 0 offset 1954515...

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So you finally made a build thread huh?..Car looks sweeet man..im glad you got it...I wont compliment your toyotas anymore...lol...I already did,,,lmfao..no really they are sweet

im not a real starlet fan, but that 1 is nice.... :D

thanxs Refresh got the wheels on......havent got time to work on it....need to replace the wheel cyclinders and should be good......havent figure out the head lamp problem not working but the parking lights and blinkers work....hopefully have some parts at... the swamp meet i need... i got the rear sway bar parts just got to put it in.....i found some recaros like the one in the car but the guy wont split them might have to but both make one a office chair lol!!!!!i ll keep u updated....

• 4 weeks later...

PIMPIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!old school!!!!!!!!!

I had towed the car towed 2 O.C. had him put in the new brake wheel cyclinders,,,unfortunely might have a bad brake master,,,, also find out the wiring on the postive terminal was ranned under the car no good!!! going to be redone.....headlamps havent figured out yet....keep u guys posted.....

Master cylinder.

If you push the pedal and bubles come up then its bad.

as for the lights should be light a Toyata .510s use switchable GPOUND.

meaning it you takke a test light and ground oone end the take the pointer to back of the headalmps the test light should light up. Then its a ground not being connected to complete the circut. look at switch. relay and maybe by the hood latch I think there is a wire there also for the swithc in the dash

Master cylinder.

If you push the pedal and bubles come up then its bad.

as for the lights should be light a Toyata .510s use switchable GPOUND.

meaning it you takke a test light and ground oone end the take the pointer to back of the headalmps the test light should light up. Then its a ground not being connected to complete the circut. look at switch. relay and maybe by the hood latch I think there is a wire there also for the swithc in the dash

:o

yes ur right master was bad to i had OC> swap it out.....found out it had two fuel pumps???

OC had rerouted my fuel pump.....wiring in the front was fried......OC going to rewire the front end with new relays.........

well keep u guys updated.......so far so good..........bump for a good mechanic....

With the quality of the toyotas Im sure you will make that dime nice. Dont worry guys its in good hands.... Keep us posted

thanxs for the compliment i just got the wheels from the polishers last week came out nice.....enjoy!!

enkies-1.jpg

these are the wheels no one wanted ha ha...

• 2 weeks later...

yesterday reinstalled my bre lip it got torn off when i took of the trailer becaue it was too low.....lol....well anyways OC started the electrical work,,,he took old relays and reinstalled new ones...iam going to use my high beams as fog lamps.....installed the rear sway bar my bolts were short because of the new bushings were to big ill have some pics by this week.....but i will be at JCCS not rolling tho didnt make registeration was already close....

OC did a great job in my wiring he is the shitz nizs!!!!!!!!!!!! hes almost done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if u need any wiring or mechanical work he is the man fellas and gals number 1 in Orange county

very recommended person............:)

heres updated pics on my dime.....

09072010435.jpg

09072010436.jpg

09072010437.jpg