EASTSIDE IMPOUND EMERGENCY!!!!

PtheDude

So the slut bitch ho of an Xwife decided to police impound my Orange 75 shorty, that's been sitting in the driveway of what is her house. Beautiful little truck, little to no rust, only one tweak to the driver bed rail and its nearly perfect. amazing patina orange paint. Auto. Don't remember the numbers, but compression was straight.

It's bailed out jail now for $500

If I hassle thru the court bullshite I'll get that reduced, somewhat.

It makes me sick to think of ot getting crushed. It's NOT GETTING CRUSHED.

If you've got idea's, or better $1000 let's go liberate the orange M&M and fight the power!

Here are the pics. This went from the supreme parts truck to need to sell overnight.

IMG_0747.jpg

IMG_0748.jpg

IMG_0749.jpg

IMG_0750.jpg

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First, never marry a bitch. True people can change, this includes you! Maybe it's not her that changed?

Second, never leave your stuff within range of an X. W inTF were you thinking anyway?

Third, how can it be $450? Towing, impound fees that much? There's more to this I think.

Join a mysoginist's club for support, and go to the meetings. Your best friend is in the pound pay the bill and stay the fuck away from women.

Impound fees are a bunch here in WA, that's why there's so many abandoned cars in the lots. Both trucks I bought at impound auctions had well over $3500 in fees, and the minimum 1-day fee for a police impound was around $600. Of course that included the ticket. My price? $95 for one and $125 for the other. The $95 one drove away once I put a battery in it.

And the former owner can't bid. If they want it, they have to pay the fees- all of 'em.

Echo on the ex- never leave anything with the ex. They will either destroy it, throw it out, or sell it. Or have the cops impound it, apparently.