Anyone have any A-pillar antennas or parts

wildmaninid

I am missing the upper mounting bracket for my antenna. It is mounted on the pass. side a pillar. I need just the mount but would buy a whole antenna if anyone has one for sale or whatever. It really freaks out the old am radio when the antenna touches the body.........really interrupts me from listening to Dr. Laura and what an idiot she is.............

Bill

dasunstuff001.jpg

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I ripped mine of my 620 and threw away and filled the holes. I got the one from a micra, stanza something or other that collapses down onto a tube that is inside the pillar and reaches down into the kick panel. I cut a small hole in the roof above the pillar on the driver's side and ran it down inside. No if I'm in bushy conditions and am afraid of backing up and ripping it off OR if in a shitty part of town I can reach out the driver's window without removing my seat belt and retract it flush with the roof and it's out of sight.

Hi there Bill, Do you have any wrecking yards near where you live? We have pick&pull wrecking yards in the portland oregon area, I have pulled this ant. off toyota celicas, datsun/nissan 720 series, and a couple other imports. I have what you want as a complete antenna, and probibly just the part you need in a box somewhere. You know, that box that every datsun part you bring home goes in too, until that one fills up and you start another box, I have about 5 of them boxes. If you cannot find one we'll work something out. wayne