Sticker quote

boise%20crew%20stickers.jpg

calling sticker guys....

would it be possible to make me about 25 of these... I just need em in that vinyl like the normal rat n wrenches are.

im not looking to sell them and make a profit i will give them to the boise guys for what i pay.

while your here what do you think?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

calling sticker guys....

would it be possible to make me about 25 of these... I just need em in that vinyl like the normal rat n wrenches are.

im not looking to sell them and make a profit i will give them to the boise guys for what i pay.

I posted on the Boise thread too, but I think it looks great. Just need to move the rat-wrench guy a bit so it isn't cutting off the wrench.

move the rat up and to the right from the OP so the wrenches arnt cut and move the "crew" directly over to the right (no change in up/down) so the tip of the C is at the tip of the N or just a hair past

my suggestion anyway ;)

calling sticker guys....

just move the word crew over, under the word Datsun so that it's not over the rat, then ur good to go, put it on ur Datsun. :)