Black Cherry Ressurection

Now that my gOOn is out of the garage I can start on my next Datsun project. It is a 76 Longbed 620 I picked up about 4 months ago. The motor is seized & it is an autotragic :poop: The donor truck is the Redneck KingCab I purchased a couple of months ago. Pulling the LZ22 & 5 speed tranny & putting it in tne LongBed. I am really liking the color on this truck. Normally I only like stock colors on Dattos but this color is cool. :thumbup: I also like the rims too. Tires are shot but the donor truck has some good 1's.

Here are some pics.

downsized_0624001736.jpg

downsized_0624001736a.jpg

downsized_0624001737.jpg

downsized_0624001737a.jpg

downsized_0624001738.jpg

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2eDeYe' date='25 June 2010 - 07:28 AM' timestamp='1277476130' post='318516']

Nice looking truck. Are all of the center caps there, I always dig the spinner/knockoff. :cool:

Only 2 center caps r present :( I never liked them, but I do now. I have a set I was going to put on my short bed so now I av 2 make another decision.

i like that color too, are you going to keep them bed hooks on there?

you going to use them laker pipes off the KC???

I like these hooks! :cool: I think they go good with the truck. Just like the spinners, I used to n ot like bed hooks but being a construction guy I love being able to tie shit down in my truck :P

I am n ot using the laker pipes & yes you can av them skunk :P

Somebody please tell me how to do the multiquote reply :blink:

Click the multi quote button on all the quotes you wish to reply to then go to bottom an hit the add reply button and they will be included in your reply post. If you want to change their order just cut 'n paste them. By all means... if the quote is lenghly trim it down in size to the relevent part.

looks sweet.... I LOVE longbeds! Slam that pig

No. I love slammed Dattos as much as anyone, but this one is going to be just slitely lower than stock. Being a longbed I will use it as my work truck. At least for now ;)