WA, USA - NissanParts.cc Meet | 8.14.2010 | Olympia WA

RussellM

Email me your order # and I can look into it. If its that old the parts may not be available.

russellm@brucetitus.com

I have lost the paper work and just wrote it off...it was the crank case to intake hose( the wierd two sized on either end one) I ordered two of those and I think i had a heater hose still on back order but when i checked the other day for my friend(who now has one on back order) to see if he could get one ummm the guy i talked to said they are still on back order... its not a big deal....I just like being a smart ass(sarcasm comes across different on line)...i gotta come by and talk to bruce stewart anyway...actually russel i talked to you 6 months agao about the intake to crank hoses.. you were helpful and answered most of my questions .. you were gonna check on it but I never heard back from you...seriously you guys have helped me bunch with print offs and breakdowns its not a big deal...Hey i am busy too...but if you see some green datsun 521 doing brodies in the back lot with coors light cans flying everywhere...its just me gettin even :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

jesus i am suprised you could tell what i was talking about....i just re read my original post....hooked on phonics is on the way to my house today...sorry :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was the lone Ratsun from the Vancouver/ Portland area that went. It was a cool gathering. Seen a few R32 and R33 skylines there, the Ratsun crew that went, tons of 240sx, evos, a couple Zs, two or three 510s, a CA18DE powered BMW. The only pics I took with my phone was skylines and a 240sx. :lol: Thank you to all who put it on.

909ebfab.jpg

82ec9bf3.jpg

2b7ccc07.jpg

1d047a53.jpg

3d5c2474.jpg

Apparently I was on Kiro TV yesterday in a panning video of the car show :lol: Just cant find it :Damn:

Im working to get a copy of the coverage from KIRO. My father-in-law is a photographer for them - he is the one who was out there with the camera. Very cool that they actually played the coverage on air too.

It has to be said that I was thankful that some of the Ratsun crew came out. Pumpkn210 & rickrat - very nice to meet you two. I know Im leaving people out, but I barely remember my name at the end of the day.

I had a blast spending the time in the heat with everyone and cant wait until next year!

lol daves gonna rock that pic as a desktop background FOREVER! hahha tight.. i'd have liked to go to this but i didnt know about it an i dont have any gas money lol glad to see some of us did make it tho

I figured he would like that picture. Definitly a cool one!

No worries - we will be doing the event next year for sure. We were only 48 hours past this one when I started working up new ideas - so things should be bigger, better and more refined!