WA, USA - NissanParts.cc Meet | 8.14.2010 | Olympia WA

RussellM

AugMeetPosterFINAL%20Lg%20JPG2.jpg

City: Olympia, WA

Date: 8.14.10

Time: 11am - 4pm

Looks like we are finally getting a good idea of what all is going to be taking place and what to expect. We still have some time to plan so things are not completely ironed out, but the big picture is there.

Our intentions remain the same - to gather up people from the area who love cars and have a laid back afternoon with them. This is our first event of this kind so please be patient with us.

All those who are or atleast have intentions to attend...will update as we move along.

EvolutionM.net

1. Ryan.Kauz - 1 CAR
  2. Sassaphrass - 1 CAR
  3. foam - 1 CAR
  4. 03Evo8DTC - 2 CARS
  5. *.jdmevo8.*
  6. migs647 - 1 CAR
  7. Spool4Fun
  8. TurboTim06
  9. freshkid
  10. Buch
  11. MR_Evo206
  12. JDZNate
  13. n1nj4 m0d3
  14. fcapistran - 1 CAR
  15. NWEvoViii
  16. aznfballer79 1 CAR + S13
  17. Mikerock
  18. Sir Kyle - 1 CAR - media coverage thatssiiick.com
  19. josel_atr - 1 CAR
  20. Bewstin18
  21. gannieevo9
  22. BellyD - 2 CARS
  23. Evo_TK
  24. xceler8rob - 2 CARS (possibly)

NorthWestNissans.com

1. newfengshui
  2. optionS13 - 3 CARS (2 240s + 1 Evo)
  3. fc3s drifter
  4. rambo69
  5. Izento - 1CAR + Datsun 510 (possibly)
  6. SittinSlidewayz
  7. NissanKiddJDM
  8. do it sideways
  9. reodan92
  10. LilRedB14
  11. Nate
  12. Ronaldo_Fanbelt
  13. Colin Masterson
  14. sarom_ps13
  15. keyboardist
  16. Izento
  17. FeaR240sx
  18. ztuner34
  19. rush292
  20. Asmar
  21. Talex37
  22. jacksoncoupes13
  23. kurowuro - 1 CAR
  24. ~supeRB~GP~
  25. levelride - 1 CAR
  26. nesian warrior - 3 CARS
  27. mikeyboy
  28. Cyco

Z31.COM

1. reddzx

Ratsun.net

1. tdaaj
  2. Rick-rat
  3. SoCal521 - 1 CAR
  4. dvboth - 1 CAR (possibly more)
  5. Pumpkn210 - 2 CARS

SPONSORS & AFFILIATES

NWN northwestnissans.com

NOS Energy Drinks

U.P. Garage

MAPerformance

Nissan Motorsports

S3 Magazine

Rally Armor

Powerhouse Racing

BG Products

ThatsSiiick.com

Crossroads Collision Center

DorkiDori

Touge Factory

Mackin Industries

PARKING

Due to limited parking we will only be letting limited numbers of cars park in our main parking lot. Due to the response we are receiving on forums and verbally in our store we are worried about parking issues. Since this issue has arose we have determined that the best solution is to only let show/track cars park in the main parking lot. We use the term show/track very loosely. If we have room we will allow more cars to park in the main lot. We will have to reserve space for vendors, food, etc and that will eat up a handful of the parking area. If you have questions, concerns, etc - please let me know! Im all ears.

PARKING%20LOT%20MAP123%20copy.jpg

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Attendees

It would be greatly appreciated if anyone coming out will let me know if they are bringing a vehicle or not. Also, if you have a buddy or 5 who is also bringing a vehicle let me know that too.

Space will be limited so we want to make sure we accommodate as much as possible before having to send people to an alternate location to park. We do have a large gravel lot, but that isnt were I want to send people to park their cars.

Early Arrival will be important from the looks of things our original parking area is going to fill pretty quickly.

AugMeetPosterFINAL%20Lg%20JPG2.jpg

City: Olympia, WA

Date: 8.14.10

Time: 11am - 4pm

Looks like we are finally getting a good idea of what all is going to be taking place and what to expect. We still have some time to plan so things are not completely ironed out, but the big picture is there.

Our intentions remain the same - to gather up people from the area who love cars and have a laid back afternoon with them. This is our first event of this kind so please be patient with us.

All those who are or atleast have intentions to attend...will update as we move along.

EvolutionM.net

1. Ryan.Kauz - 1 CAR
  2. Sassaphrass - 1 CAR
  3. foam - 1 CAR
  4. 03Evo8DTC - 2 CARS
  5. *.jdmevo8.*
  6. migs647 - 1 CAR
  7. Spool4Fun
  8. TurboTim06
  9. freshkid
  10. Buch
  11. MR_Evo206
  12. JDZNate
  13. n1nj4 m0d3
  14. fcapistran - 1 CAR
  15. NWEvoViii
  16. aznfballer79 1 CAR + S13
  17. Mikerock
  18. Sir Kyle - 1 CAR - media coverage thatssiiick.com
  19. josel_atr - 1 CAR
  20. Bewstin18
  21. gannieevo9
  22. BellyD - 2 CARS
  23. Evo_TK
  24. xceler8rob - 2 CARS (possibly)

NorthWestNissans.com

1. newfengshui
  2. optionS13 - 3 CARS (2 240s + 1 Evo)
  3. fc3s drifter
  4. rambo69
  5. Izento - 1CAR + Datsun 510 (possibly)
  6. SittinSlidewayz
  7. NissanKiddJDM
  8. do it sideways
  9. reodan92
  10. LilRedB14
  11. Nate
  12. Ronaldo_Fanbelt
  13. Colin Masterson
  14. sarom_ps13
  15. keyboardist
  16. Izento
  17. FeaR240sx
  18. ztuner34
  19. rush292
  20. Asmar
  21. Talex37
  22. jacksoncoupes13
  23. kurowuro - 1 CAR
  24. ~supeRB~GP~
  25. levelride - 1 CAR
  26. nesian warrior - 3 CARS
  27. mikeyboy
  28. Cyco

Z31.COM

1. reddzx

Ratsun.net

1. tdaaj
  2. Rick-rat

SPONSORS & AFFILIATES

NWN northwestnissans.com

NOS Energy Drinks

U.P. Garage

MAPerformance

Nissan Motorsports

S3 Magazine

Rally Armor

Powerhouse Racing

BG Products

ThatsSiiick.com

Crossroads Collision Center

DorkiDori

Touge Factory

Mackin Industries

WagonDave will represent Datsuns NW and come up!

I will try and make it up from Oregon and put the word out to the club.

I was talking with Russell about this...he's the parts guy(or one of) at nissanparts.cc.....he was telling me about this show, but I've got a prior engagement. :)

Figured I'd look it up and give it a free bump since he was so cool on the phone :) Wish I could make it. I'd drive the NL to Oly! :)

I was talking with Russell about this...he's the parts guy(or one of) at nissanparts.cc.....he was telling me about this show, but I've got a prior engagement. :)

Figured I'd look it up and give it a free bump since he was so cool on the phone :) Wish I could make it. I'd drive the NL to Oly! :)

Fantastic talking to you a couple of days ago. Really hate that you cant make the event, but if this will goes over well there will be more.

im new to the area and new to Datsuns so sounds like a good event to attend. ill try and make it out with my Datsun 521

We would love to have you out!

I will be there with Both my 210s! Would be OK with me to park in the gravell, it would be like Camo for my GooN :cool:

Awesome! The gravel lot is looking to be more of a real possibilty as time winds on. My biggest suggestion for anyone who is dead set on parking on asphalt ---> ARRIVE EARLY! I forsee parking issues w/ all the people who are hoping to attend. We will plan accordingly though.

I wanna park with my Ratsun Peeps. Is there any way for Ratsun to claim the Gravel lot? Are the other Ratsunners in attendance cool with that? :unsure:

I dont think it would be a huge problem. We will likely end up using it at some point anyways, but if I can get some show of hands of who is ok with parking there I can go ahead and make that official for the Ratsun crew. I wont be able to reserve the whole lot for you, but we will send em that way.

PARKING

Due to limited parking we will only be letting limited numbers of cars park in our main parking lot. Due to the response we are receiving on forums and verbally in our store we are worried about parking issues. Since this issue has arose we have determined that the best solution is to only let show/track cars park in the main parking lot. We use the term show/track very loosely. If we have room we will allow more cars to park in the main lot. We will have to reserve space for vendors, food, etc and that will eat up a handful of the parking area. If you have questions, concerns, etc - please let me know! Im all ears.

PARKING%20LOT%20MAP123%20copy.jpg

Parking Reservations

All those who are going to park in the main lot please PM or Email me your information as follows. Looks as if this is the way we should have done it from the get go. I will let everyone know when they are full. Which wont take long by the looks of it.

If you sent me a PM already, you are on the list - just send me your particulars.

Name:

Vehicle & Color:

Phone:

Email:

hey if you can scratch SoCal521, sorry email got virus. started this acc so add this one please. and i dnt mind parking in the gravel with the rest of the Ratsuns if thts cool.

Thanks for the reply. The spots are nearly full and may be full once I get back in the office tomorrow.

If you guys who are going to park in the gravel arrive early on you may find a spot on the road in front of the dealership - you would basically be right in the mix.

Thanks for the reply. The spots are nearly full and may be full once I get back in the office tomorrow.

If you guys who are going to park in the gravel arrive early on you may find a spot on the road in front of the dealership - you would basically be right in the mix.

don't save a spot for me, i may not be able to make it, but if i do i'll park on the road.

ratsuners get in the way back huh....make i can check onmy back ordered parts while im there...seems like a year should be enough time...

Email me your order # and I can look into it. If its that old the parts may not be available.

russellm@brucetitus.com