620 parts and wheels

I picked up a truck last week that has a few parts that i wont need, so here they are.

Set of four chev Z71 wheels, with 205/45/16 tires. Two tires are about 40% tread, the other two have inside edge wear and i would consider them junk. Sorry, no centercaps. No shipping. $125 OBO

06-20-10_1752-1.jpg

Brush guard that bolts to the factory tow hook mounts and then through the factory bumper. Has two welded tabs for lights too. $60 OBO

Sorry, no shipping on this.

Both outside grill trim rings available too.

06-20-10_1753-1.jpg

Window visors for a 620. I would assume that they are stainless steel. $50 OBO plus shipping. I have never seen another set of these.

06-20-10_1756-1.jpg

Of course everything is OBO..I will update this as i find more stuff that i wont be needing..

• Like 1
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I picked up a truck last week that has a few parts that i wont need, so here they are.

Set of four chev Z71 wheels, with 205/45/16 tires. Two tires are about 40% tread, the other two have inside edge wear and i would consider them junk. Sorry, no centercaps. No shipping. $125 OBO

06-20-10_1752-1.jpg

Of course everything is OBO..I will update this as i find more stuff that i wont be needing..

what are you doing with the spacers for the wheels? i have the same wheels and there is no way to run them without spacers. i'll take the spacers if you wanna sell them

06-20-10_1752-1.jpg

Brush guard that bolts to the factory tow hook mounts and then through the factory bumper. Has two welded tabs for lights too. $60 OBO

Sorry, no shipping on this.

Both outside grill trim rings available too.

06-20-10_1753-1.jpg

Window visors for a 620. I would assume that they are stainless steel. $50 OBO plus shipping. I have never seen another set of these.

06-20-10_1756-1.jpg

I could use the trim rings. How much with shipping to 92618?

IM LOOKING FOR A FRONT BUMPER SAPPORT... I THINK I MAY NEED THE WHOLE FRONT END.... NOT SURE.. FIRST TIME ON HERE

The front of this truck had hit something in the past, and poorly repaired. Not worth reusing.

what are you doing with the spacers for the wheels? i have the same wheels and there is no way to run them without spacers. i'll take the spacers if you wanna sell them

You can get the centers bored or have your hubs turned down to run them without spacers ;)

2eDeYe' date='23 June 2010 - 08:27 AM' timestamp='1277306844' post='317829']

You can get the centers bored or have your hubs turned down to run them without spacers ;)

and the hubs have been turned down already

i will be available on sunday if you need help tearing this thing down

I spent four hours on it yesterday and there is not much left on it to take now except the bed. I got all of the interior out, windsheild, rear window, all of the front suspension, parking brake cables, all the new rear brake parts. Just need to get the new master cylinder and unload the bed. I didnt even remove it from the trailer either.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.